ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will temp stamp 4 suffice??????

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dupalsky

Will temp stamp 4 suffice??????

Post by dupalsky » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi Guys,

I had a 5 years stamp 4eufam. I just received a letter from INNIS this money to provide my up to date GNIB. I have applied for the renewal of the stamp and have received letter for temp stamp and a due date for 17 Jan 18.

My question is, if I send them copy of the temp stamp, will be enough?

I really would love to make this October ceremony date instead of having to wait till next year.

Dupalsky

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Will temp stamp 4 suffice??????

Post by Alixlboy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:20 pm

dupalsky wrote:Hi Guys,

I had a 5 years stamp 4eufam. I just received a letter from INNIS this money to provide my up to date GNIB. I have applied for the renewal of the stamp and have received letter for temp stamp and a due date for 17 Jan 18.

My question is, if I send them copy of the temp stamp, will be enough?

I really would love to make this October ceremony date instead of having to wait till next year.

Dupalsky
Yes - Department of Foreign Affairs and INIS are two totally separate department. Simply send them a copy of your temporary stamp.

P.S. I'm glad for you. At least one good news that someone has been contacted by the DFA, as I have seen many people complaining about the long delays on this forum.