ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TangoMike
United Kingdom

FLR M Questions

Post by TangoMike » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:35 am

Hi,

My wife's spouse visa is up for renewal in August and i just wanted to confirm a few things before we started the application process.

1. Instead of the A2 English test she took the B1 in April 2017, will this be acceptable as my understanding is the minimum requirement for extension is A2?

2. I am in full time employment with the same company over the past 4 years. My salary has increased in the past few months and I have also been given performance related bonuses, do i still apply under section A of the financial requirement?

3. I am looking to apply via the priority service but was wondering if the application submission date is when the online form is submitted or when we go to apply in person? Is it ok to fill in the online application now and book an appointment in the first week of August? (visa due to expire 20th Aug).

Many thanks in advance for your guidance and comments.

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Questions

Post by TangoMike » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 am

....Also, as we are living with parents do we need a housing inspection letter?

Please could Casa, CR001 or anyone with the knowledge help answer my queries asap, i'm looking to submit the online application this weekend so I can book an appointment for the first week of August.