ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Check the status of your application online - New servic

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:11 pm

usbukhari wrote:Hi All,

My wife applied for naturalization on 30th March 2017 and online status decided with Oct 2016 date :shock:
Possibly the date her ILR was granted?? Some members have reported ILR date being shown as decided when checking.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:53 pm

My wife applied for naturalization on 30th March 2017 and online status decided with Oct 2016 date :shock:
This has been answered couple of times in different thread. There are multiple ref no. Depending on what ref no you use it may pick up your ILR one or the new citizenship one. Use the one from your biometric letter that came post applying for citizenship, ref no starts with 022******. Remember in the website to check do not enter the 0 so start with 22******

Also If you have applied for dependent and even if they have separate ref no, the status will show only for the main applicant (not sure why it is so but may be because everything is sent together from NCS) application.

Good Luck
Jacob

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:24 am

Hi all

Congrats to all those who have got an updated status as decided or received their approval... :lol: and patience to those who are yet to hear about their application, may god make it easy for you all.

how long does is it taking for approvals to come through once the status has been decided?

it will be useful to see

usbukhari

Post by usbukhari » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:34 am

CR001 wrote:

Possibly the date her ILR was granted?? Some members have reported ILR date being shown as decided when checking.
ILR was granted 29th July 2015

looks like its showing main applicant(mine) ceremony date.

I have checked with other reference number without '0' and its still showing "awaiting a decision"
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (43.81 KiB) Viewed 3166 times

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:50 pm

usbukhari wrote: looks like its showing main applicant(mine) ceremony date.
This doesn't make sense - the concept of "main" applicant (as opposed to dependent") doesn't exist in a naturalisation application. Each person applies in their own right and is the only applicant.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

asohail80

Post by asohail80 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Anyone who got a decided status this week received letters as yet?

sancha

Post by sancha » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:08 am

Mrs application status changed today morning decided.

Sunni0

Post by Sunni0 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:45 am

sancha wrote:Mrs application status changed today morning decided.

That's excellent news sancha, when did you apply and did you get any on hold/Supreme Court ruling emails ?

Also did you track your application on here:

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Sunni0

Post by Sunni0 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:47 am

Has anyone here used this website to track application? did it work for you?

sancha

Post by sancha » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:31 am

20th March; no email got so far; yes, we checked status on the link you have provided here.

Shanaz Ali
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Shanaz Ali » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Sunni0 wrote:Has anyone here used this website to track application? did it work for you?

Hello SunniO
Just go through this entire thread and you will see that almost all members have used this tracking service and it has proved to be correct on many ocassions.

Angie77

Post by Angie77 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:15 pm

usbukhari wrote:
CR001 wrote:

ILR was granted 29th July 2015

looks like its showing main applicant(mine) ceremony date.

I have checked with other reference number without '0' and its still showing "awaiting a decision"
We are having the same problem here. My husband applied for his BC In May and he never received an email with ID case. He received letter and biometrics request by post and we tried both reference numbers and only biometric number is working. Status is saying that it has been decided when I had my BC ceremony in March.
I really thought citizenship was decided on individual merits and don't understand why it is showing my ceremony date considering it is a different reference number.

morphine368
Newly Registered

Post by morphine368 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 pm

sancha wrote:Mrs application status changed today morning decided.
Decided status on-line dated 04/07/17 and letter still not received. Its been over 13 days now and 8th working day - hoping to get a letter soon. Normally it takes 10 working days from the date of status Decided till you get the letter either from HO or Council.

morphine368
Newly Registered

Post by morphine368 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 pm

safatafa wrote:Hi all

Congrats to all those who have got an updated status as decided or received their approval... :lol: and patience to those who are yet to hear about their application, may god make it easy for you all.

how long does is it taking for approvals to come through once the status has been decided?

it will be useful to see
I have tried to roughly work it out as per posts on this forum and its roughly 10 working days (usually less).

morphine368
Newly Registered

Post by morphine368 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:36 pm

moneejaan wrote:Hi guys
Just need to know is any 1 else having a problem regarding Reference number. From last couple of days 1 ref
show decided and 2nd reference change from 25th may awaiting a decision to not recognise.
Same issue with me. When I put the reference number starting with a Letter AXXXXX it says Awaiting Decision updated on the 25th of May and when I put the reference number 0XXXXXXXX by removing Zero it says Decided on the 4th of July.

Still waiting for the confirmation/ approval letter either from HO or council. :(

morphine368
Newly Registered

Post by morphine368 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:39 pm

ashafqat2 wrote:I noticed a strange thing.

When I use the reference number which I recieved in Home Office acknowledgment email it says "Decided" but when I use SXXX number which is on my BRP letter, it says "Awaiting a decision"
I noticed the same. The 8 digit number by removing zero in the front gives the status as Decided, updated on the 4th of July while the number starting with Letter A and then 7 digits gives the status: Awaiting decision updated on the 26th of May.
Don't know if the case is even decided or not yet. :(

asohail80

Post by asohail80 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:29 pm

I have the same: SXXXX as awaiting decision and the 2XXXX reference as decided...

ashafqat2

Post by ashafqat2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:39 pm

morphine368 wrote:

When I use the reference number which I recieved in Home Office acknowledgment email it says "Decided" but when I use SXXX number which is on my BRP letter, it says "Awaiting a decision"
I noticed the same. The 8 digit number by removing zero in the front gives the status as Decided, updated on the 4th of July while the number starting with Letter A and then 7 digits gives the status: Awaiting decision updated on the 26th of May.

When did you submit your application?

asohail80

Post by asohail80 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi mate I applied 17/03....I always thought the SXXXX was sort of defunct as pretty much all members monitored using the 2XXXX reference. Further, the email acknowledgment I got from HO also only quoted the 2XXXX number as the case ID.

Happy to be corrected though.

Did anyone from last weeks status update get an approval letter as yet?

ktlkaaa

Post by ktlkaaa » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 pm

My status updates Tuesday last week, not received letter yet

rafabeton

Post by rafabeton » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:21 pm

It's amazing that Feb applications were being processed in 2 months and then March ones jumped to almost 4 months..

Coldwinter

Post by Coldwinter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:37 pm

ktlkaaa wrote:My status updates Tuesday last week, not received letter yet
same here mate.

asohail80

Post by asohail80 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Yea it's pretty ridiculous but I guess the number of applications increased 2 fold.

I ain't holding my breath for the approval letter.

morphine368
Newly Registered

Post by morphine368 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:32 am

ashafqat2 wrote:
morphine368 wrote:

When did you submit your application?
Date of Application via NCS on 16/03/2017

sancha

Post by sancha » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:23 am

Our child born outside U.K. And under 18. Me got BC last year; wife BC application decided and letter awaited. If she also get BC then what application needs to fill for my kid under 18 born outside U.K. ? A link to process or application would be much appreciated
Thanks