ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

juniorcares
Newly Registered

Naturalisation application

Post by juniorcares » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:21 am

I recently applied for naturalisation. However, I got 3 points on my licence for speeding in 2014 and I was not too sure where to place this information on the application.

In 3.6, it says if you have a criminal conviction and I said yes but indicated my fixed penalty point and a copy of my driving licence.

Should I have said yes? I know fixed penalty point is not a criminal offence. Can someone please advice what to do? I called to tell them that it was an error and that I do not have a criminal offence but the adviser said as long as I explained why I said yes, that it should be fine.

Can anyone explain if this will affect my application of saying yes?

thanks

Rawshan28
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation application

Post by Rawshan28 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Hi

Have you got any reply

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation application

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Rawshan28 wrote:Hi

Have you got any reply
The user's application was approved.
british-citizenship/passport-applicatio ... l#p1425316

Please refrain from digging older topics. Start your own topic if you have questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.