ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - help needed on items of correspondence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

FLR(M) - help needed on items of correspondence

Post by alil2014 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Hi we are apply for my wife's FLRM. could you please if the spread of the list of correspondence below is ok, thanks. For each month stated below I have a letter for myself and my wife, all are official sources i.e. banks, NHS and government departments.

APRIL 2015
JULY 2015
SEPTEMBER 2015
DECEMBER 2015 (JOINT NAMES)
APRIL 2016
JUNE 2016 (JOINT NAMES)
SEPTEMBER 2016 (JOINT NAMES)
JANUARY 2017
APRIL 2017
JUNE 2017

I have completed the online application and as part of the checklist it asks to provide "a letter from a relative or friend as proof of living where we stated", as we have been living in my brothers property do we need to supply this?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: FLR(M) - help needed on items of correspondence

Post by alil2014 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:05 am

Hi could a moderator or experienced member please answer my questions. thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) - help needed on items of correspondence

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:03 am

alil2014 wrote:Hi we are apply for my wife's FLRM. could you please if the spread of the list of correspondence below is ok, thanks. For each month stated below I have a letter for myself and my wife, all are official sources i.e. banks, NHS and government departments.

APRIL 2015
JULY 2015
SEPTEMBER 2015
DECEMBER 2015 (JOINT NAMES)
APRIL 2016
JUNE 2016 (JOINT NAMES)
SEPTEMBER 2016 (JOINT NAMES)
JANUARY 2017
APRIL 2017
JUNE 2017

I have completed the online application and as part of the checklist it asks to provide "a letter from a relative or friend as proof of living where we stated", as we have been living in my brothers property do we need to supply this?
Looks fine. Even though you appear to have sufficient evidence of joint address, it would be advisable to submit a letter from your brother confirming you have been living together in his property.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.