ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstayers#Article8#reportingcenter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jehangir
Newly Registered

Overstayers#Article8#reportingcenter

Post by Jehangir » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Hi,
I am living in this country from more than 5 years now. I hv been overstayed 5 or 6 months after my student visa was expired. Got detained and submitted been charged liable to remove. Realeased on bail after few days after solic applied for Administrative review on the basis of private life under article 8 as i got married and its been 4 years since all this happen.

I have been reporting since 2014 and havent heared anything from case worker. Reporting center gives me some 0333 number for the update and they refer me back to reporting center/caseworker. Which brings the whole story to square one.

Anyone with the same circumstances in this forum. Please share your experiance.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Overstayers#Article8#reportingcenter

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:24 pm

What is your spouse nationality?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jehangir
Newly Registered

Post by Jehangir » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:45 am

British

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:07 am

Jehangir wrote:British
Moved to the correct sub-forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Jehangir
Newly Registered

Post by Jehangir » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Article 8 is an EEA route application. So i though this is the right sub forum.

Jehangir
Newly Registered

Post by Jehangir » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Which other subforums i can post my query in?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Jehangir wrote:Which other subforums i can post my query in?
Your tipic has been moved already to the general immigration sub forum. You can continue posting in this topic.

You don't qualify for EEA route family member application if your spouse is British.

What application form exactly have you submitted?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MamaMoss94
Newly Registered

Post by MamaMoss94 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:29 pm

I'm going through the same thing. Except I came as a child. Had a baby, then my mum left the country without telling me or getting me a visa like she was legally supposed too. Now I'm being punished for all her crimes. I've gotten very sick from the stress. They only care if you have money.

Jehangir
Newly Registered

Post by Jehangir » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 pm

My solic submitted judicial review at the time when i got detained 4 years ago. With all the proofs that im marrid and living with the partner. Which later on presented in the court where i got bailed. Other than that no application submitted.

Jehangir
Newly Registered

Post by Jehangir » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:38 pm

Which application i could submit or which category i fall. Its all confusing

MamaMoss94
Newly Registered

Post by MamaMoss94 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:57 pm

I'd say flr(FP) 5year route. From what you've said, that'll be your best shot. And if that DOES get rejected, they will send your case to a removal team to look at your article 8 reasons. And may give you a visa on your personal circumstances

MamaMoss94
Newly Registered

Post by MamaMoss94 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:59 pm

Article 8 refers to your human rights. Look for applications to 'remain in UK with family'

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:16 pm

MamaMoss94 wrote:I'd say flr(FP) 5year route. From what you've said, that'll be your best shot. And if that DOES get rejected, they will send your case to a removal team to look at your article 8 reasons. And may give you a visa on your personal circumstances
The FLR(FP) Partner or Private Life are both 10 year routes to settlement (ILR).

FLR(FP) Parent 5 year route is for those who for an applicant living separately from the other parent of the child/children.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Jehangir
Newly Registered

Post by Jehangir » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:15 pm

Could do with flrfp but again it makes me think that is this the right time or i have to wait more.
Website says that you get discrisnery leave of 2.5 years x3 which leads to ilr.
They didnt offer that yet. So should i wait and let them through ball in my court.
Dont wana face any rejection plus cant spent their fortune costing fees again and again.