ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent info..visitor visa for mother in law

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Need urgent info..visitor visa for mother in law

Post by mairyk10 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Hi everyone
I would like to know what is the process for sponsoring someone from abroad. In my case i would like to invite my mother in law to attend our civil marriage and then she will go back after a month. Please tell me that what documents i should include and any other info...?
Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need urgent info..visitor visa for mother in law

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:10 pm

What documentary evidence of her financial, social, economic, work and family ties will she submit to convince the ECO that she is a genuine visitor?

According to your previous posts, you are already married with your husband having submitted an FLR(FP) application and receiving a refusal :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Post by mairyk10 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:33 pm

CR001 wrote:What documentary evidence of her financial, social, economic, work and family ties will she submit to convince the ECO that she is a genuine visitor?

According to your previous posts, you are already married with your husband having submitted an FLR(FP) application and receiving a refusal :idea:

she owns her house and she has got sons and daughters there. So obviously she has to submit those property documents. But i was looking for some other documents as well jst wanted to know that what else i should include convincing ECO.

And thanks for looking back to my previous posts..yes I am married to my husband religiously just got the hearing date for the court and marriage approval date so my aim is to collect more evidence as much as I can.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:08 pm

How is your mother-in-law supporting herself financially and what documented evidence does she have of this?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Post by mairyk10 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:53 pm

She has got property documents and some properties are rented which she gets the rent and support herself and so sometimes her sons give her money when she needs. I just need that which form is it for visitor and where do i have to send the documents/? just need the procedures.. thanks