ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any impact on decision ?????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

Do i need to inform HO???

Post by adilzia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:22 pm

hello members,

Me and my team member applied for extension in march 2017.
Coz of toiec issue my team member switched into spouse category last week.

Is there anything i need to do ??
Do i need to inform HO ??

Happydays11

Re: Do i need to inform HO???

Post by Happydays11 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:31 pm

did me applied with you - if yes then there will be issue if he/she contribute to any investment.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Happydays11 wrote:did me applied with you - if yes then there will be issue if he/she contribute to any investment.

He is still my business partner and as far as application is concern he just switched.
any impact on my application ??

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:43 pm

i am not expert, but my understanding is that your application is standalone you have to meet inverstment ... if he transferred any of funds which is part of your application may not count but there is another argument (if he is still your business partner you can tell them you was not aware of; he has decided last movement to switch to another category) but you need legal expert advice on this.

ENTREPRENEUR1983

Post by ENTREPRENEUR1983 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:59 am

adilzia wrote:
Happydays11 wrote:did me applied with you - if yes then there will be issue if he/she contribute to any investment.

He is still my business partner and as far as application is concern he just switched.
any impact on my application ??
Hi,
I can't see any problem in it bcoz he is still your business partner. Just for the safe side please get a written declaration from him that he has no issue you using the money invested in the business for day to day running of the company and he is still a partner in the company. Also get a cover letter from a solicitor that the declaration has been signed in front of him (solicitor). Solicitor might charge you about £100 for a letter but it gives you a peace of mind. Post them as additional support documents along with your own cover letter explaining the event. (None of the above is mandatory it is just to keep yourself in comfort zone incase CW raise any issue). Thank you

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:06 pm

You application is separate, will be decided on its own and is not linked to your partner.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:55 am

zimba88 wrote:You application is separate, will be decided on its own and is not linked to your partner.

Thanks for you reply

As you already informed me that my application will be decided separately.
Should i send covering letter to HO ?

ineedhelp99
Newly Registered

Post by ineedhelp99 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:40 am

Getting a cover letter from a lawyer would not really harm anything, this is my personal opinion. Rest you can wait for other senior members to reply back with their comments :)

ineedhelp99
Newly Registered

Post by ineedhelp99 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:48 am

One thing I am quite surprised to read from your question, sorry I am not trying to hijack your thread, apology to you and to others respected members, you said you applied for your extension in March 2017 and last week your partner changed / switched his application but how this is possible, is it allowed to switch to a dependent visa if Tier 1 extension application is under review?

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:20 am

ineedhelp99 wrote:One thing I am quite surprised to read from your question, sorry I am not trying to hijack your thread, apology to you and to others respected members, you said you applied for your extension in March 2017 and last week your partner changed / switched his application but how this is possible, is it allowed to switch to a dependent visa if Tier 1 extension application is under review?

it is not dependent visa it is spouse visa
he married to a British Citizen.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:33 am

Where can i send covering letter ?
Durham or sheffield ??

Please provide me full address

adilzia
Member of Standing

any impact on decision ?????

Post by adilzia » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:06 am

hello members

Can you help me out in this matter

if i stop trading in one company while i am waiting for decision???/ any impact on decision ??

we both team members are trading 2 different companies in 2 different cities. and my team member already switched to spouse route( bcoz toiec issue ).And since he switched his category he is not taking full responsibility for that company which he is running.As i mentioned earlier that i m still waiting for decision.If we stop trading in that company will make any negative impact on decision???
And other company which i am running going well.He is not my team member anymore.Thats why he is showing lack of interest in business.

I really want to keep going with that company too.But i am 300 miles away from that business.It is impossible for me to handle that business from here

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: any impact on decision ?????

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:02 am

There should be no impact.

PS: It is better to continue on your old thread rather than start new ones. That helps give the background.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.