ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

contents of sponsors letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunda
Newly Registered

contents of sponsors letter

Post by kunda » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 am

Hi all would like to have any information fom you on what is normally included in a sponsors letter if you want to bring once wife to the uk.this forum have been really helpful and looking forward to any information on this.

Dave_Was
Newly Registered

Post by Dave_Was » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:20 pm

From my understanding this is the only point where the sponsor can make a case for the visa. So I would try and write the letter in a way that you are talking to the Entry Clearance Officer.

As they are probably looking at three main things..

No recourse to public funds.
Adequate accomadation.
Evidence of relationship.

I would make sure that you address those issues and refer to the documents that you are sending in with the application that show this.

I would also write a little bit about the sponsors UK immigration status.

That's just what I would do.

Good Luck.

kunda
Newly Registered

content of sponsors letter

Post by kunda » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:05 am

thanks a lot dave

my sponsor receives child benefit(one child of 7 years) and working tax credit but she is working and earning about 1200 to 1300 per month.is this a problem towards my application or is it some thing she is entittle to as a single parent.she is a british citizen.

please give me your opinions to all of you out there.this forum is reall wonderfull.