ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payroll software and employee pay

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bubbly123

Payroll software and employee pay

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi all,

My accountant used HMRC basic paye tool and gave me FPS with the below information.
Please let me know is this acceptable by Home office.

The details are below
UKPostcode GU21 6DQ
BirthDate 1989-07-05
Gender F
Employment
Starter
StartDate 2016-06-01
StartDec B
FiguresToDate
TaxablePay 950.40
TotalTax 6.40
Payment
PayFreq M1
PmtDate 2016-06-30
MonthNo 3
PeriodsCovered 1
HoursWorked D
TaxCode
BasisNonCumulative yes
1100L
TaxablePay 950.40
PayAfterStatDedns 910.59
TaxDeductedOrRefunded 6.40
NIlettersAndValues
NIletter A
GrossEarningsForNICsInPd 950.40
GrossEarningsForNICsYTD 950.40
AtLELYTD 486.00
LELtoPTYTD 186.00
PTtoUELYTD 278.40
TotalEmpNICInPd 37.87
TotalEmpNICYTD 37.87
EmpeeContribnsInPd 33.41
EmpeeContribnsYTD 33.41

Please let me know above details in my FPS are fine.

I had two employees covering for the 12 months for one job title

Employee 1 worked 6 months and she made big profit for the company and her Job title is Marketing executive for the first 3 months we paid her minimum wage and after 3 months she did very good business and we paid her £20 per hour and she was replaced by another employee and I paid him minimum wage, will this have any impact in my job creation. Please advice.

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Payroll software and employee pay

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:28 pm

bubbly123 wrote:Hi all,

My accountant used HMRC basic paye tool and gave me FPS with the below information.
Please let me know is this acceptable by Home office.

Please let me know above details in my FPS are fine.
There is no format for FPS. The only requirement is that the FPS "must show the total payments made to the settled workers as well as the tax deducted and date which they started work with the applicant’s business."
bubbly123 wrote:I had two employees covering for the 12 months for one job title

Employee 1 worked 6 months and she made big profit for the company and her Job title is Marketing executive for the first 3 months we paid her minimum wage and after 3 months she did very good business and we paid her £20 per hour and she was replaced by another employee and I paid him minimum wage, will this have any impact in my job creation. Please advice.

Thanks
No issues with this
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.