ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will the proposed changes to the HSMP scheme affect my case?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dsd
Newly Registered

Will the proposed changes to the HSMP scheme affect my case?

Post by dsd » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:27 am

hi i applied for hsmp on 27th jan-2005 , now on 9th feb uk govt proposes new hanges in hasmp system . my question is will this changes affect my application ?

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:53 pm

They havent actually made any changes to the rules or the laws so until they do we can be certain whether they will affect those already waiting for decisions. another thing is that there is a good chance that they have already made a decision on your case and your letter is probably in the post. (see post from kcr who applied on the 26th and has already received a decision)

dsd
Newly Registered

Post by dsd » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:18 pm

thanks f2k for your view . i am hoping to receive decision soon , but as per web site imformation they are still processing june-2004 applications means my file they will check after 7 months ??

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: proposed new changes in syaytem will affect my case

Post by Chess » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:38 am

dsd wrote:hi i applied for hsmp on 27th jan-2005 , now on 9thfeb uk govt proposes new hanges in hasmp system . my question is will this changes affect my application ?
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... _mar04.pdf

Qn. 24.9 : What happens if the scheme changes?

Answer: As with any immigration scheme we reserve the right to adapt some of the criteria or documentation associated with the scheme and will inform you via our websites of any such changes. All applications will be treated on the basis of the HSMP provisions at the time that they were submitted.
Where there is a will there is a way.

dsd
Newly Registered

Post by dsd » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:01 pm

That mean Old rule / point system applicable to my application ??
Thanks

dsd
Newly Registered

Post by dsd » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:56 pm

i applied in jan-2005 & in 15 days i got my file back rejected . now i am applying again with more proofs to secure 65 points , i am worried about feb-2005 announce ment , is proposed changes came in to effect or it will will come in to effect from april ?
please reply me in detail
THANKS IN ADVANCE

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:06 pm

Sorry to hear bout your rejection, maybe you could share some details of the reply from them, e.g what points you got and which ones you didn’t get and any explanations given. About the ‘PROPOSED’ changes, once again I say nothing has change from the time you applied initial and now, so the answers you got in your first post are still valid

dsd
Newly Registered

Post by dsd » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:41 pm

thanks F2K , they gave 15 points for experience & didnt gave 10 points for wife although she is post graduate & staying with me for more than 2 years . any how i decided to apply again with more proofs . pray for me as there are ample job opportunities in uk for my field [ chemical industry ]
Thanks again , Have a nice day to you