ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea2 Bio metric letter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gullposh

Eea2 Bio metric letter

Post by gullposh » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:52 am

i am non European national married with European citizen

RE applied 10 April 2017.
home office received my application next day .
fee Deducted 17 April 2017 .
Email confirmation on 16 june 2017 mentioned your application has been considered.

checked online on home office tracking site putting my previous HO ref number and shows
Awaiting a Decision.

its been 3 months i did not receive BIO metric letter ...
i chased home office sending 3 time by email, but still didnt get bio metric letter ..

is this usual or any one has in same situation ?

i am so frustrated and wondering when i ll get my bio metric letter... :cry:

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Re: Eea2 Bio metric letter

Post by wegiwegi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:43 am

Same here, no news about it and still waiting for biometrics to show up, contacted the biometrics team 3 times, but no answer
Timeline:
Fourth application sent 21.07.17
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
Passports received 07.09.16
Documents returned 13.11.17 dated 09
RC 13.11.17 dated 09

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:15 am

wegiwegi wrote:Same here, no news about it and still waiting for biometrics to show up, contacted the biometrics team 3 times, but no answer

hy wegi , hav you recieived bio metric ,, its been almost 4 months, and did not reciv my bio mtric ,,, :(

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Post by wegiwegi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:14 am

gullposh wrote:
wegiwegi wrote:Same here, no news about it and still waiting for biometrics to show up, contacted the biometrics team 3 times, but no answer

hy wegi , hav you recieived bio metric ,, its been almost 4 months, and did not reciv my bio mtric ,,, :(
Well, it seems my Mrs didn't sign page 13, the end of biometrics page, so they send us back everything, refused application, and got charged £25 for that.
So a new application was sent on the 21st July, check my signature.
So I guess we have to wait at least 6 weeks before we see the biometrics letter.

Something is not right in your case, has been long time since you applied. So no idea what could be wrong in your case.
Let us know when you do.
Timeline:
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
RC 13.11.17 dated 09

ElizabethApricot

Post by ElizabethApricot » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:18 pm

gullposh wrote:
i chased home office sending 3 time by email, but still didnt get bio metric letter ..
:
Hi Gullposh,

Who did you email within the Home Office? I was told by the Euro Helpline to email Euro Biometrics. This was successful; according to the date on my biometric enrolment letter, they prepared it less than two business days after I sent the email.

Because I hadn't received any confirmation email or a Case ID, I included as much information in my email as I could about my application to help them locate it, including type of application, our names (mine + EEA husband), dates of birth, nationalities, passport numbers, phone number, email address, home address, Royal Mail tracking number of application, date they received the application, and the date they processed the payment.

I hope you get the bio letter soon! And if you've already emailed Euro Biometrics, I apologise for my useless reply :lol:

jaecd
Newly Registered

Post by jaecd » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:37 pm

ElizabethApricot wrote:
gullposh wrote:
:
Hi Gullposh,

Who did you email within the Home Office? I was told by the Euro Helpline to email Euro Biometrics. This was successful; according to the date on my biometric enrolment letter, they prepared it less than two business days after I sent the email.

Because I hadn't received any confirmation email or a Case ID, I included as much information in my email as I could about my application to help them locate it, including type of application, our names (mine + EEA husband), dates of birth, nationalities, passport numbers, phone number, email address, home address, Royal Mail tracking number of application, date they received the application, and the date they processed the payment.

I hope you get the bio letter soon! And if you've already emailed Euro Biometrics, I apologise for my useless reply :lol:
Can you please let me know the exact email address so i can also request for a biometric letter as it is over a month but i m still waiting for confirmation and biometric letter.
Thanks

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Post by wegiwegi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Eurobiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

That's the one I got reply from them
Timeline:
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
RC 13.11.17 dated 09

jaecd
Newly Registered

Post by jaecd » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:54 pm

wegiwegi wrote:Eurobiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Thank you

ElizabethApricot

Post by ElizabethApricot » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:08 pm

jaecd wrote:

Thank you

Yes, that's the email address. Sorry for not posting it before; I didn't know if we are allowed to post email addresses in the forums.

ElizabethApricot

Post by ElizabethApricot » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:11 pm

jaecd wrote:
Can you please let me know the exact email address so i can also request for a biometric letter as it is over a month but i m still waiting for confirmation and biometric letter.
Thanks

Jaecd,

The Euro Helpline told me (back in April) to wait 6 weeks from when they got my application to email Euro Biometrics, because the service standard for receiving the biometric letter was 6 weeks and they would ignore my email if I sent it before then.

jaecd
Newly Registered

Post by jaecd » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:42 pm

ElizabethApricot wrote:
jaecd wrote:
Thanks

Jaecd,

The Euro Helpline told me (back in April) to wait 6 weeks from when they got my application to email Euro Biometrics, because the service standard for receiving the biometric letter was 6 weeks and they would ignore my email if I sent it before then.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:31 pm

ElizabethApricot wrote:
jaecd wrote:

Thank you

Yes, that's the email address. Sorry for not posting it before; I didn't know if we are allowed to post email addresses in the forums.
Official email addresses for UK government departments YES, personal email or contact details NO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.