ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Completing the travel document application TD112, Urgent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

evointheuk
Newly Registered

Completing the travel document application TD112, Urgent

Post by evointheuk » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Hello everyone, I need your help on completing the travel document application
A-What do I put in section 3 which asks:
3 . 3 Please give below the details of any previous immigration applications in any name you have made in either the
UK or abroad. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and enclose it with this application form

3.4 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application
made in the UK or abroad?

B- DO I SEND ORIGINAL OR PHOTOCOPY of the BRP??????????
in the form you read this:
Please give details in the box below of any of the listed documents you hold. These documents must be
submitted with your application and must be originals. Failure to provide these original documents will
delay your application and may result in its refusal.

Biometric Residence Permits (BRP). Photocopy of BRP showing your current leave to remain and status
or original expired BRP

Thanks so much for your help

matt14

Re: Completing the travel document application TD112, Urgent

Post by matt14 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:27 am

evointheuk wrote:Hello everyone, I need your help on completing the travel document application
A-What do I put in section 3 which asks:
3 . 3 Please give below the details of any previous immigration applications in any name you have made in either the
UK or abroad. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and enclose it with this application form

3.4 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application
made in the UK or abroad?

B- DO I SEND ORIGINAL OR PHOTOCOPY of the BRP??????????
in the form you read this:
Please give details in the box below of any of the listed documents you hold. These documents must be
submitted with your application and must be originals. Failure to provide these original documents will
delay your application and may result in its refusal.

Biometric Residence Permits (BRP). Photocopy of BRP showing your current leave to remain and status
or original expired BRP

Thanks so much for your help
Hello,

Iv got the same questions now as im filling the form. Do you have an answer to your questions? Please let me know what you did. 3.3, 3.4 and original or copy of BRP??

Many thanks!

Issy1157
Newly Registered

Post by Issy1157 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 am

Who can sign my td112 travel documents, does it need a stamp or cam a friend who is a nurse sign it, any advice please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Issy1157 wrote:Who can sign my td112 travel documents, does it need a stamp or cam a friend who is a nurse sign it, any advice please
Kindly refrain from digging up topics that are 4 years old.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.