ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Out of Country Application - Payment Declined

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Out of Country Application - Payment Declined

Post by Jack&Jill » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Dear Experts,

I'm dependant and trying to pay application fee through online, but tried several times with different cards it says payment declined. Enough money is there in card. Why is it happening? Any idea? Anybody experienced same problem? Please help. It says payment need to be made with in 3 hours. Seriously hectic.

"Your payment has been declined.
Go back to the payment screen to enter your details again. Alternatively try another card.
Make sure your payment card is set up for online payments and you have enough money available.
If your payment is declined 5 times, you will not be able to complete this IHS application.
We suggest that you call your bank before this happens.
Your payment is securely processed by WorldPay."

kram90
Newly Registered

Re: Out of Country Application - Payment Declined

Post by kram90 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:28 pm

you need to activate the card for international banking with transaction limit greater than application fee. Call the bank and you can activate the card.

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jack&Jill » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi kram90,

Much appreciate for your quick reply.
international banking? i don't understand. I'm applying out of UK. I'm in my home country using my own country card. Payment is made in my country currency, do i need to activate still?

Thanks
Jack

kram90
Newly Registered

Post by kram90 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:07 pm

I too faced the same problem from India. I have called the bank and got sorted it out.