ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Tier 4 Delayed

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Student Tier 4 Delayed

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Hi Applied

20 June VFS karachi and interview same day
28 Acknowledgement
3 July unfortunately case not straight forward
No update yet .

Its been 27 Days now ... everyone who filed on 20 received and those who received unfortunately email also got second interview call within 2 days of that email but my status is same I haven't received second interview call or any email after unfortunately one. I emailed them last week and they replied

In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting approval.

Even today I checked and tracking says not recognized

Can anyone tell me what would be going on. I am a returning student . Visa history all good . GENUINE.

I am really worried now . please any moderator give advise of this delayed case.Please

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Student Tier 4 Delayed

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Can anyone help here please.Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:12 am

Been 30 days today.

Do i have to pay to get a response from any moderator or they are just too busy to answer.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:06 am

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:Been 30 days today.

Do i have to pay to get a response from any moderator or they are just too busy to answer.
How would anyone on the forum know why there is a delay. We don't work for HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mawais263
Newly Registered

Post by mawais263 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:53 am

As you have applied for Tier 4 & you must have been sponsored by a higher educational institute / University, your first point of contact should be your sponsor. Your educational sponsor can easily liaise with UKVI to get an update on your application. In my opinion, you should request your sponsor to check the status of your application on your behalf.
Regards

Razbi

Post by Razbi » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:55 am

Did you hear anything about your visa?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:37 am

Please also bear in mind that Moderators give their time on an unpaid voluntary basis and we all have family responsibilities and work commitments.

We do our best to look after the smooth running of the forum, including weeding out the multiple daily posts from spammers and scammers.

We don't necessarily know any more than other members (sometimes less), and most certainly don't have the time or the knowledge to answer every question posted on the forum. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ajaiveer
Newly Registered

Post by Ajaiveer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:52 pm

How do you contact them ? I just gave my interview from vfs Chandigarh and I can't find any way to contact either UKVI or the VVFS

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:45 pm

Ajaiveer wrote:How do you contact them ? I just gave my interview from vfs Chandigarh and I can't find any way to contact either UKVI or the VVFS
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:45 pm

Razbi wrote:Did you hear anything about your visa?
No Buddy still waiting :(

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Casa wrote:

Please also bear in mind that Moderators give their time on an unpaid voluntary basis and we all have family responsibilities and work commitments.

We do our best to look after the smooth running of the forum, including weeding out the multiple daily posts from spammers and scammers.

We don't necessarily know any more than other members (sometimes less), and most certainly don't have the time or the knowledge to answer every question posted on the forum. :idea:
Okay :D