ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

money debits

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HarryC
United Kingdom

money debits

Post by HarryC » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Hello
Quick question
today i have applied for naturalisation + passport service using NCS.

i wanted to understand from those that applied OR anyone who knows but, from the timelines, i have noticed home office take the payment pretty quicky (not surprised) within the 4-5 days of submission but does have anyone know when the money for passport comes out? is it usally the same time OR much later than the naturalisation fee?

Thanks

HarryC
United Kingdom

Re: money debits

Post by HarryC » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:38 pm

just browsed through timeline and i can see, the money for passport usually going out 3 weeks after the application (those that applied british passport and naturalisation together)

is that fair assumption ?

HarryC
United Kingdom

Post by HarryC » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:42 pm

anyone?

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:55 pm

With Government departments I wouldn't assume anything. No two cases are the same. And I'm sure yours will be different to others. The one thing to assume is you will have to wait.

omarcheema1
Newly Registered

Post by omarcheema1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:50 am

HarryC wrote:Hello
Quick question
today i have applied for naturalisation + passport service using NCS.

i wanted to understand from those that applied OR anyone who knows but, from the timelines, i have noticed home office take the payment pretty quicky (not surprised) within the 4-5 days of submission but does have anyone know when the money for passport comes out? is it usally the same time OR much later than the naturalisation fee?

Thanks
HI.

It usually go by little later.