ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visiting home country after applying UK spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maliksabi
Newly Registered

Bank statement for Uk spouse visa(3months)

Post by maliksabi » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:15 pm

salam to all

just a new member here

i need one basic information!

my husband changed his job from 11th april 2017 to a new company and now he is earning nearly 20,000£ yearly
from first job he was earning 14500£ yearly
my question is this can we provide 3,to 4 months bank statement for uk spouse visa because we wish to apply spouse visa by next month ? or shall we wait for 6 months to complete ?
and second can we provide 2 to 3 months from previous job ?

thankyou

SimonS

Re: Bank statement for Uk spouse visa(3months)

Post by SimonS » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Unfortunately the rules state the bank statements must cover the same period as the pay slips and the requirement for payslips is 6 months.

If you submit two wage slips from the former employment and four from the new employment I calculate that you would fall short of the £18,600 threshold over 6 months = £9,300, your partner = £9,083. That would be a refusal for failing to meet MIR.

Best to wait.
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

maliksabi
Newly Registered

Post by maliksabi » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:24 pm

thankyou so much for your reply SimonS

i think its best to wait for 2 months :)

i have one more question
if we apply for priority settlement visa how much they gonna take time ?
and what if i refused before for visit visa?

SimonS

Post by SimonS » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:09 pm

At the moment priority applications are typically taking around 60 working days (12 weeks) to be decided. My own priority application for my wife was decided after 57 working days. Although we are currently at 63 working days and still don't know what the decision is!

However, they currently openly admit they have a backlog of 5000 applications to clear that were put on hold. This could delay all new applications even further.

As to a previous refusal, that really depends on the reason for the refusal. For example, if it was failing to meet the maintenance, language or accommodation requirements this is easy to address in the new application and should have no influence. If the refusal was on other grounds such as fraud or deception, that will be more difficult to overcome.
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Post by walker » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Further to the post of SimonS, for CAT A you have to have been employed by the same employer for at least 6 months. Best to begin preparing all the paperwork and as soon as the 6th month wage slip is received look to complete the online application form and submit the documents thereafter.

maliksabi
Newly Registered

Post by maliksabi » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Thankyou so much walker & SimonS
really grateful :)

one more question
i am sorry asking again and again
can sponsor come to Pakistan after submission of documents?or should be waited there until we Don't get any respond?

maliksabi
Newly Registered

visiting home country after applying UK spouse visa

Post by maliksabi » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:11 am

hey guys
just want some guideline

Can my husband visit to Pakistan after applying uk spouse visa (after biomatric & Docx Sent/Recived )?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: visiting home country after applying UK spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:05 pm

From your previous posts, it appears you are the applicant. Not sure why you think your UK based husband can't visit you for a short period.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.