ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk born son can he travel to pak without mn1-apply any visa

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Uk born son can he travel to pak without mn1-apply any visa

Post by silentsmile » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello gurus and experts friends and all.

I am in situation my family have to go urgently in Pakistan but one family member my son is still not received his mn1 back he is 4 year old. If i send him to pak without mn1 just have pak passport then i need to bring him back in September or oct. But i need to know if mn1 still goes in pending and my family will be im trouble on returning without mn1 and any visa.. so just need tk know.. can i apply any visa from pakistan just to bring him back in sep 17 or oct 17 this year.

Or if i withdraw mn1 and waste more money then is there ant visa i can apply for him like one day service flm or ilr etc ?

I just want to send him but i have stop here how come he will return to uk.

I got ilr
Wife on flr fp
Son have no visa

Any one please can advice on this track if any experience .my apologies if i am posting on wrong
Thread page.

Many thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: Uk born son can he travel to pak without mn1-apply any v

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:34 am

Son will be entitled to Indefinite leave to enter if MN1 is not pRocester by October.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:39 am

Obie wrote:Son will be entitled to Indefinite leave to enter if MN1 is not pRocester by October.
Thanks obie for your kind words.

You mean if my son still don't get mn1 till October and looking then start traveling to uk then he can apply ILE FROM PAKISTAN ?

SORRY if i miss understand

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 am

That is precisely what I said and meant.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:44 am

Obie wrote:That is precisely what I said and meant.
Thanks again

Coule you please send me any link or any application form category. I dont know whats the exact form and requirements.

And Fees etc.

Just double lines in my mind going on .wondering...
about flr m is there chance he can get flr m before he travle to pak....i even don't know he qualifies for flr m or not.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:49 am

He qualifies for ILR as he was born in the UK and you the father have ILR..

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:51 am

Obie wrote:He qualifies for ILR as he was born in the UK and you the father have ILR..

God bless you obie..thanks again

Can you send me any requirement links and how long it takes if he applu ile from pakistan any time line or link etc

Also if i get any application forms link.. i am looking on google but i need exactly the correct one for sure.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:06 am

Hello obie again

I found this linke and do you think he qualifies for flr fo or flr m

Read thid link

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/child

I know your alrewdy mention he qualifies for ILE FROM PAK.

PLease check link and also i need timeline fot ile from pak i cant see any where in thid forum.

Many thanks

mian1

Post by mian1 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:18 am

Hi
Its pureley my thinking so consider with any one else
If you already applied for your son MN1 via NCS and its Naturlaziation and Passport altogeather service than if you recieve his passport in UK before his travel back from pakistan
I think you can apply for his UK travel document through the embassy and you will get it in 48 hours from their.

Have you got any cover letter for FLR FP . If you can share that here thanks

Sorry for spell mistakes

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:22 am

Obie wrote:Son will be entitled to Indefinite leave to enter if MN1 is not pRocester by October.
@Obie How can a child entitle for ILE when one parent is still on flr fp? He can only qualify when both parents have ILR.... or am i missing something here?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Route to ILR wrote:
@Obie How can a child entitle for ILE when one parent is still on flr fp? He can only qualify when both parents have ILR.... or am i missing something here?
That is wrong . If the child was born in the UK, then he or she is able to acquire the longest grant of leave granted to either parent. In this case it will be the father, with ILR.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Obie wrote:
Route to ILR wrote:
That is wrong . If the child was born in the UK, then he or she is able to acquire the longest grant of leave granted to either parent. In this case it will be the father, with ILR.

Thanks for your kind words.

I am having confusion herr what ever you saying im sure right let me correct to my self and start again for you. PLEASE correct me if i am wrong any where.

Father on ilr
Wife on flr fp

Son. Applied mn1 month ago and still waiting.

Now need to travle to pakistan so i can get his pakistani passports or traveling document from uk pak embassy.

Now i am looking to get any visa inside uk which. Like kn above liink og ukvi website i have sent u in last replies it's showing me as a child for flr fp and flrm etc but i didn't quite understand. So my main Question is there any possible chance for me to get his vida flrp or flrm if he's eligible.. if not then i will apply from pakistan what ever that ILE visa just to bring him back.

Now question still in pending that flrm or flrp inside uk on same day service is best thing to do....

.or

Earlier you mentioned i should apply ILE VISA from pakistan cuz father is on ILR but wife on flr fp.( correct me ile visa takes 3 months from pakistan is that right )?.

Advice me what's the best route to go for.

I know i will waste money on both routes NHS CHARGES AND ETC.....

Sorry for bit long and in details.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:21 pm

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Thanks obie that's clear.

But ile or ilr both expensive and high rate fees charges.

Is there any chance if i get flrm for him on same day service if let say mn1 withdraw or etc.

Just to clear this is he eligible for flrm ?all financial req is ready fkr flrm.