ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

source of maintenance fund

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunita rahul
Newly Registered

source of maintenance fund

Post by sunita rahul » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:55 pm

As per the 4 Tier student visa requirements, I have got the required amount transferred into my (student's) account.
Now,
1) I wish to confirm if VISA officials inquire for the source of maintenance fund. Do I need to prepare documents showing my source for those funds ? Do they ask in interview regarding the source of those funds?
2) BANK STATEMENT- I need to show the bank statement of 28 days or for previous 3 months or more ?
3) Also, I wanted to confirm the documents required for 4 Tier Visa.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: source of maintenance fund

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:24 pm

As per the 4 Tier student visa requirements, I have got the required amount transferred into my (student's) account.
Now,
1) I wish to confirm if VISA officials inquire for the source of maintenance fund. Do I need to prepare documents showing my source for those funds ? Do they ask in interview regarding the source of those funds?

The requirement is 28 days only. You can have it in your own account or Parents Account.They don't ask for proof but in Credibility Interview they ask for source of income so maybe they ask.Haven't heard from anyone they asked to send proof.

2) BANK STATEMENT- I need to show the bank statement of 28 days or for previous 3 months or more ?

28 Days . Print after 30 days to be on safe side..Eco need a reason don't give them.

CAS 30 Points ( Documents used to obtain CAS )
Banks Statement 10 Points ( Official Bankstatement Signed )

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:30 pm

hello Sunita, if you are called for an interview, will you be taking copy of the same bank statement you submitted or an updated one just to show the money is still in your account ?

nabeelhussain92

Post by nabeelhussain92 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:58 am

sunita rahul wrote:As per the 4 Tier student visa requirements, I have got the required amount transferred into my (student's) account.
Now,

Hello Sunita,

Did you submit your visa application?

Did you submit any letter or documents to prove source of funds?
I am also submitting my personal bank statement and have the same question.