ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RushG60
Newly Registered

Previous Earnings..

Post by RushG60 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:35 pm

Does anyone have any advice for me? I am an American citizen trying to get the HSMP/Tier 1. Currently I am ineligible because my salary for the last 12 months was very low (internship). But 3 years prior I had a very high salary (top of the scale).

Will the reviewers take this into account? If I hire a professional agency to show this fact will I be able to e eligible? Or am I just out of luck until I can generate a high salary again?

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:45 pm

are you in school?

RushG60
Newly Registered

No..

Post by RushG60 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:23 pm

No, I'm not in school....Just working.

ameena
Newly Registered

sorry

Post by ameena » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:46 pm

they will only consider earnings within a 15 mnth period
Last edited by ameena on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WoodieG
BANNED

Re: Previous Earnings..

Post by WoodieG » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:49 pm

RushG60 wrote:Does anyone have any advice for me? I am an American citizen trying to get the HSMP/Tier 1. Currently I am ineligible because my salary for the last 12 months was very low (internship). But 3 years prior I had a very high salary (top of the scale).

Will the reviewers take this into account? If I hire a professional agency to show this fact will I be able to e eligible? Or am I just out of luck until I can generate a high salary again?
You're just out of luck, you'll need to wait 'til you can show higher earnings.
________
MEXICO HOTELS
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WoodieG
BANNED

Re: interpretation guidance notes tier 1

Post by WoodieG » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:51 pm

ameena wrote:plz could someone help me. im new to this forum and i need help. i will be applying under tier1 by mid year, (skilled workers category). i have one query after reading the guidance notes for tier1.

i will be claimig points for period 01 March 2007 till end Jan 2008.
From 01 March 2007 till 07 June 2007 i was with employer "A" - i then resigned. i joined employer "B" on 15 June 2007.
Therefor between 07 june 2007 and 15 june 2007 i was not working (unemployed for 8 days).

MY query is this : the guidance states in point 67. Points for Previous Earnings can be claimed in respect
of any single, consecutive 12 month period from the 15
months immediately prior to the date of application[/color]"

however point 71. states Applicants are not required to be in continuous employment"during the 12 month period being assessed.

Firstly, isnt point 67 and 71 contradicting each other.
and secondly, please advise if the gap in my employment (ie. the 8 days in June where i wasnt working) would "constitute "12 month consecutive"employment.

im just afraid that the HO may state that i was not in continous employment for the whole period claimed and may turn down my application.

thanks for your help....
You can provide evidence from earnings from within a consecutive 12 months, it doesn't matter if there are gaps in employment.
________
Uggs
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rely

Re: Previous Earnings..

Post by rely » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:20 am

Simply put, you are out of luck.Wait to fulfill these simple requirements.
rely

quote="RushG60"]Does anyone have any advice for me? I am an American citizen trying to get the HSMP/Tier 1. Currently I am ineligible because my salary for the last 12 months was very low (internship). But 3 years prior I had a very high salary (top of the scale).

Will the reviewers take this into account? If I hire a professional agency to show this fact will I be able to e eligible? Or am I just out of luck until I can generate a high salary again?[/quote]