ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR EXT URGENT HELP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliabidhyd

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR EXT URGENT HELP

Post by aliabidhyd » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:21 am

Hi there,

I am going to apply my tier 1 entrepreneur extension on this Monday. I am applying this extension with my friend who is my business partner and he is my team member.

My OISC advisor who prepared our case he made 4 separate folder two folder for mine and two folder for my other team memebr. My OISC advisor told me that he put accountant investment and job creation confirmation letter to my team member folder and he put all photocopies into my folder and all four folder put in a large bag and will post on this monday.

My question is this is photocopies of my invetsmt is ok? is any problem like case worker will accept photocopies of all necessary documents?

Please give me proper advice what should I do?

Bounty88
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR EXT URGENT HELP

Post by Bounty88 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:22 am

Should be ok..

I have done the same in my Initial Application.. :)

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:48 am

Each application is supposed to be complete on its own and ideally should have all the documents independently.

Obviously that is not practical when it comes to original documents as generally you don't have two originals.

So, the approach of having a copy in one of the applications is acceptable to HO.

In short, don't worry.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Clarify this in cover letter

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:05 am

Sorry for asking my question in your thread
Coz it is related

We both team member applied together
And we've sent just one file with our application.
I mean to say we sent 2 different covering letters one for him and one for me but just one set of originals.thats all
Is this ok ? Or we have to send 2 sets of docs??

Please reply

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:25 am

adilzia wrote:Sorry for asking my question in your thread
Coz it is related

I mean to say we sent 2 different covering letters one for him and one for me but just one set of originals.thats all

Please reply
I am not clear about your situation or your question.

It is not clear whether you filled in one application form or two ?

Each of you is expected to have your own application. If you put two applications in the same envelope when posting them it does not matter.

The guidance is very clear about this.

The relevant section is:
Please note: you should provide all the documents needed for evidence with your own application. Your team member should also provide all the documents needed with their application. In some cases, this means that your team will need to send 2 sets of documents. It will help in processing your application if you do not rely on information presented with your team member’s application. Each application will be considered on its own merits.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 am

marcnath wrote:
adilzia wrote:Sorry for asking my question in your thread
Coz it is related

Please reply
I am not clear about your situation or your question.

It is not clear whether you filled in one application form or two ?

Each of you is expected to have your own application. If you put two applications in the same envelope when posting them it does not matter.

The guidance is very clear about this.

The relevant section is:
Please note: you should provide all the documents needed for evidence with your own application. Your team member should also provide all the documents needed with their application. In some cases, this means that your team will need to send 2 sets of documents. It will help in processing your application if you do not rely on information presented with your team member’s application. Each application will be considered on its own merits.

Thanks for your reply

Yes we filled up two different application forms but one set of all other supporting documents.
And yes we posted together in one envelop.

Is that ok ???

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:57 am

adilzia wrote: Thanks for your reply

Yes we filled up two different application forms but one set of all other supporting documents.
And yes we posted together in one envelop.

Is that ok ???
I expect it would be ok.
As the guidance says, you should have submitted two sets of docs as it is possible that different CWs are handling the two applications. So, they will have to make the copies themselves.
Not much you can do at this point in time so no point worrying about it. But next time, follow the guidelines and do the applications separately.