ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

neelp223
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Query

Post by neelp223 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Hi,

If Sponsorer have mentioned in CoS "Y" for Maintenance for Migrant, it is ok if we do not provide any financial documents with visa application?

I have more than required funds of £945 appropriately longer than 6 months, but according to Appendix P, my bank is in "Financial institutions that do not satisfactorily verify financial statements."

I have another bank account but have insufficient funds to show £945, and that bank is categorized "Financial institutions whose financial statements are accepted."

If i provide both bank statements, would my application be refused?

Thank you.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 General Query

Post by makky86 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:21 am

neelp223 wrote:Hi,

If Sponsorer have mentioned in CoS "Y" for Maintenance for Migrant, it is ok if we do not provide any financial documents with visa application?

You are not supposd to provide any bank statement.

I have more than required funds of £945 appropriately longer than 6 months, but according to Appendix P, my bank is in "Financial institutions that do not satisfactorily verify financial statements."

I have another bank account but have insufficient funds to show £945, and that bank is categorized "Financial institutions whose financial statements are accepted."

If i provide both bank statements, would my application be refused?

Thank you.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

neelp223
Newly Registered

Post by neelp223 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Thanks makky86,

Can I confirm checklist?

So i need to submit just
1) CoS
2) Job Offer letter and Employment Agreement copy
3) IELTS for UKVI (I also have Uk Naric Visas and Nationality)
4) Tuberculosis Certificate
5) Police Clearance Certificate
6) University Degree + Professional Reg
7) No financial proof at all (as covered in CoS)

Please sugest me if anything i am not including!

Many Thankx

firecube
Newly Registered

Post by firecube » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:18 am

Don't think you need to supply offer letter - it is not a required document and there is only downside risk here if it contradicts anything in your CoS or RLMT. The CoS by nature is the offer document.

neelp223
Newly Registered

Post by neelp223 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Thankx firecube

My Job offer letter and employment letter has dates printed on it after the issuance of Cos.

I have one more query.

I have been to UK 6 times on visitor visas. Out of which from what I remember from the information filled in the Visa Application Form, In Family section the father's forename i had written XXXkumar (according to his passport copy) and in my passport on the back side it is XXXBhai

In visit visa form i had written according to his passport.

Will it be a dispute with my visa application.

This is my 2nd tier 2 visa application. 1st application was refused due to IELTS exam which i provided was not IELTS for UKVI and in that application i wrote xxxKumar.

What should i do?

Thankxx