ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse's point

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dsd
Newly Registered

spouse's point

Post by dsd » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:51 am

hi ,
i applied for hsmp visa on 27th jan-2005 & received file back today -- rejected ----- they grant 55 points only -------- they didnt grant my wife's point -------- i submitted following documents as a proof of her education & joint relation ship .......

1. she is postgraduate & did teacher's course [ i submitted original certificates ]
2.submitted original marriage certificate
3.submitted bank letter in original stating our joint account & balance
4.as i am working abroad [ i am indian citizen ] i submitted proof her residence ( reidency stamp ) in my country of work [i.e. her residency in that country , her health card , her civil card etc........ ] as we are living to gether in country of my work since 2002 october & i sponsor her on dependent visa [ family visa ]

BUT they didnt grant 10 points ....... PLEASE GUIDE ME IN DETAIL ------- URGENT
THANKS IN ADVANCE

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:14 am

sorry to hear about your rejection. just a question. did they give the specific reasons as to why they refused the spouse points, e.g was it because there was not enough evidence to show you were lifing together for 2years, or that they didnt give her points for her qualification or work experience