ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply new ilr application-10 years lawfull residency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Re: MY appeal in upper tribunal can I apply ilr?

Post by probleminuk » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:48 pm

zimba88 wrote:
probleminuk wrote: Thank for reply zimba88. I am confused your answe can you please explain?
My wife and children's join me in may 2013 as dependent of PSW visa. My dependent spend 4 and half years in uk. When I will get Ilr. Which visa extension they will get and after how long will be eligible to apply Ilr?
What is the confusion ? They need to switch to FLR(M). They have to wait another 5 years for ILR
Thank you zimba88. Could you please tell me my wife don't have A2 English certificate when I will apply my wife and children's extension on flr(m) did my depended grant visa?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:37 pm

She must get A2 English certificate and you must show income of at least £18,600 per annum. This is not optional
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Post by probleminuk » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:20 pm

zimba88 wrote:She must get A2 English certificate and you must show income of at least £18,600 per annum. This is not optional
My wife and children's passport already home office. I booked A2 test but trinity college don't accept copy of passport and didn't let her give exam. If my wife unable to provide A2 certificate does my children's under 18 will grant visa except my wife?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 pm

She can sit the SELT exam if you request the passport from UKVI or ask them to confirm her identity to a SELT centre.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/return- ... uage-test/
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Post by probleminuk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:39 pm

zimba88 wrote:She can sit the SELT exam if you request the passport from UKVI or ask them to confirm her identity to a SELT centre.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/return- ... uage-test/
Thank you zimba88 I have wrote the home office to confirm my wife identity to sit in A2 exam. How long it will take to get a confirmation from home office?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:55 pm

I don't know that

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Post by probleminuk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:33 pm

zimba88 wrote:I don't know that
Hi zimba88 please advised me I am very upset.
My psw visa was expired in jan 2015. Since then my application in court in time.
Now I am completing 10 year on 31 august 2017. If I withdraw my appeal from upper tribunal can I apply fresh application at Peo 28 days before and with 14 days appeal withdraw will be law full my 10 years residency?

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Post by probleminuk » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:24 am

zimba88 wrote:28 days before the 10 years is complete if the appeal was withdrawn.
Hi zimba88. My original and valid passport already at home office. Do I need to request home office send me back or I can book peo appointment without passport and can apply my Ilr case with copy of passport and my application willl be valid? Could you reply please

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Post by probleminuk » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:24 pm

probleminuk wrote:
zimba88 wrote:28 days before the 10 years is complete if the appeal was withdrawn.
Hi zimba88. My original and valid passport already at home office. Do I need to request home office send me back or I can book peo appointment without passport and can apply my Ilr case with copy of passport and my application willl be valid? Could you reply please
Hi anyone can help me please?
My original and valid passport at home office do I request to home office send me back or I can apply new fresh ilr at peo without passport? How I can tell home Office my passport already they have ? Please somebody help me. Thank

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Long residency ILR-Need Help for answer of Question

Post by probleminuk » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Dear friends. Could anyone belp me please to fill the question of set(LR) form D1.
The question is D1. What is your current status in United Kingdom?

I am very confused because my last visa was PSW when I apply ilr in jan2015 home office refused and retain my passports since then my appeal in upper tribunal now I want to withdraw my appeal and want to apply fresh ilr application.

Please help me. Thanks with regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:57 pm

You must first withdraw the appeal. You cannot apply for a fresh application when an appeal is pending :!:

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Post by probleminuk » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:25 am

zimba88 wrote:You must first withdraw the appeal. You cannot apply for a fresh application when an appeal is pending :!:
Thank you very much for reply zimba88. Could you please tell me what answe I will write in SET(LR) Question D1. What is current visa status in United Kingdom?

Please please help me

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Post by probleminuk » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:23 pm

probleminuk wrote:
zimba88 wrote:You must first withdraw the appeal. You cannot apply for a fresh application when an appeal is pending :!:
Thank you very much for reply zimba88. Could you please tell me what answe I will write in SET(LR) Question D1. What is current visa status in United Kingdom?

Please please help me
Could anybody help me to fill the answer of Set (Lr) immigration history plz. This question is below.
D1. What is you current status in U.K.?

Please give me advise to fill the correct answer in D1 question?

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Post by probleminuk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:28 am

probleminuk wrote:
probleminuk wrote:

Please please help me
Could anybody help me to fill the answer of Set (Lr) immigration history plz. This question is below.
D1. What is you current status in U.K.?

Please give me advise to fill the correct answer in D1 question?
Hi seniors of this board
I want to tell you the all my immigration history before go to apply fresh ilr application at peo. Could you please tell me am I eligible lawful to apply ilr basis on 10 years??

20 sept 2007 got student visa
2009 got student visa extension
2012 got PSW visa till Jan 2015
2015 applied ilr refused in Dec 2015
Jan 2016 On time submitted appealed in FTT
Oct 2016 FTT refused to adjourned the request and refused the appeal.
With In 14 days submitted permission to appeal in FTT
July 2017 permission to appeal refused.
With 14 days submitted permission to appeal upper tribunal.
My permission to appeal still in upper tribunal and I am completing my 10 year in 28 august 2017.

Am I eligible to apply ilr 10 year lawful residency if I withdraw my appeal from upper tribunal?

Thank you all in advance

probleminuk
Newly Registered

Apply new ilr application-10 years lawfull residency

Post by probleminuk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi seniors of this board
I want to tell you the all my immigration history before go to apply fresh ilr application at peo. Could you please tell me am I eligible lawful to apply ilr basis on 10 years??

20 sept 2007 got student visa
2009 got student visa extension
2012 got PSW visa till Jan 2015
2015 applied ilr refused in Dec 2015
Jan 2016 On time submitted appealed in FTT
Oct 2016 FTT refused to adjourned the request and refused the appeal.
With In 14 days submitted permission to appeal in FTT
July 2017 permission to appeal refused.
With 14 days submitted permission to appeal upper tribunal.
My permission to appeal still in upper tribunal and I am completing my 10 year in 28 august 2017.

Am I eligible to apply ilr 10 year lawful residency if I withdraw my appeal from upper tribunal?

Thank you all in advance