ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cooling period after ICT Tier 2 (LTA) to apply for ICT Tier2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sanp7
Newly Registered

Cooling period after ICT Tier 2 (LTA) to apply for ICT Tier2

Post by sanp7 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:39 am

Hi there
I need to travel to the UK for a work assignment within next two months. I returned from the UK in January 2017 and my Visa type was ICT Tier 2 (LTA). I was in UK on this visa for 6 months.

Will there be a cooling period if I apply for ICT Tier 2(LTA)?

Could you please advise considering my current scenario which Visa category I should apply for to work in the UK for an year or more?
ICT tier 2 STA
ICT tier 2 LTA
Tier 2 General

Thanks

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Cooling period after ICT Tier 2 (LTA) to apply for ICT T

Post by poper » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 am

sanp7 wrote:Hi there
I need to travel to the UK for a work assignment within next two months. I returned from the UK in January 2017 and my Visa type was ICT Tier 2 (LTA). I was in UK on this visa for 6 months.

Will there be a cooling period if I apply for ICT Tier 2(LTA)?

Could you please advise considering my current scenario which Visa category I should apply for to work in the UK for an year or more?
ICT tier 2 STA
ICT tier 2 LTA
Tier 2 General

Thanks

Is LTA Long Term Visa?
Has your work visa already expired? If yes, you are subjected to a 12 months cool off period before you apply for a fresh Tier 2 visa unless you are a high earner
Short Term visa has been closed down
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.