ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium application hold for 3 Month(Tier-2)General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Veepra
Newly Registered

Premium application hold for 3 Month(Tier-2)General

Post by Veepra » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:58 am

hello,
I m on tier 2 general and my current sponsor was Suspended in Feb -2017, I fined new sponsor and they issue me COS letter. My current Soc code is 2139 and my old Soc code is 2136.
I take the appointment for premium service. after all the process happens i have give one letter sates below information.
your application is valid but there are further enquirers that need to be made on your case and as such your application has been passed to a team where these enquirers can be made etc.

also case worker told me that they need Additional from my new employer.
and after one week my new employer received letter form home office with required information. he replied accordingly.
There is no response until one month. after one month company got audited. and they provided all the documents which home office required for audit purpose.
it's more than 12 week i did not receive any information from them. all my original document with them including passport and visa.

Now i got another job, they are willing to process visa. so, can anyone advise me to which is best thing to do.

I m so much worried about that I pay for premium service and It is now more then 3 month I still waiting.

Kind Regards,
Veepra

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Premium application hold for 3 Month(Tier-2)General

Post by iworker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:51 am

unfortunately, all u can do is wait.
IMO, u cant change sponsors at this moment, as the guidance says at one time u cant have 2 cos issued to u.

Veepra
Newly Registered

Post by Veepra » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:52 am

Is that because of SOC code change?

tier1etier2g
Newly Registered

Post by tier1etier2g » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Why did your current sponsor suspended and what is the information requested by home office from new sponsor and during home office audit with new sponsor what questions home office asked.

Could you please share this information

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:28 pm

No. Its a general rule. Cant have more than 1 cos at one moment.