ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for PBS dependant- Question 5.3

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nananu

PBS Dependant to ILR

Post by nananu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi,

I entered UK on a tier-2 ICT in 2009 and I am now a British Citizen. I was married in 2012 and wife entered UK in August 2012. She is currently on PBS Tier-2 dependant visa. I am going to apply for her ILR next month by post. Should I need to submit my British passport along with the application form and stay away without the passport until the application gets processed?

nananu

Help Please- ILR for depandant

Post by nananu » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply for my wife ILR.

I entered UK on a tier-2 ICT in 2009 and I am now a British Citizen. I was married in 2012 and wife entered UK in August 2012. She is currently on PBS Tier-2 dependant visa. I am going to apply for her ILR in next week. Should I need to submit my British passport along with the application form? No where in the application form, they have requested my British passport.

Gurus, please help as I need my British passport

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS Dependant to ILR

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:28 am

A copy should be fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:30 am

you can submit a copy of your passport.
What is more important is to submit proof of cohab, to show that you are still living together.

nananu

Post by nananu » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 am

Thank you Gurus

nananu

ILR for PBS dependant- Question 5.3

Post by nananu » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Dear Gurus,

Please, can you help with my query? I am now a British Citizen(formerly, on Tier 2 ICT). I was married in 2012 and wife entered UK in August 2012. She is currently on a PBS Tier-2 dependant visa and applying for ILR as Tier dependent shortly.

This is regarding Question 5.3. I have searched the forum and couldn't find a possible answer.

5.3) Are you working in the UK a) Yes b) No. If so, what is your pay each month after deductions?

I am on a permanent job and my wife is also working since last one and half year. Can you please let me know what should I answer for the query regarding pay. Should I need to mention my salary or my wife salary or the sum of both? Her pay is around £20k per annum (not sure whether it needs to be mentioned?).

Grateful if you can help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR for PBS dependant- Question 5.3

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Your wife is the applicant NOT YOU.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.