ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance Visa. VAF4A form enquiry. Please Help! Thanks.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Xman

Fiance Visa. VAF4A form enquiry. Please Help! Thanks.

Post by Xman » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:53 pm

I am helping my fiancé to apply her fiancé visa to enter to UK. I am full time employee worked for the same employer for more than 3 year now, and the salary is increased each year, say the salary is increased to 30k after 1 July 2017, before it was 28k between 01/07/2016 and 30/06/2017. I am get myself confused after complete the ‘Appendix 2 of VAF4A: financial requirements’. Could you please help with below question? Many thanks.

In this case, is that category A or B I meet for the financial requirement? Where I could see category A-G policy guidance note?

On the form of ‘Appendix 2 of VAF4A: financial requirements’.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-vaf4a, how should I answer below question?

3.11 What is your sponsor’s annual income from this employment before tax? >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 30,000.00

3.12 Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
Yes If ‘Yes’ go to 3.21 No If ‘No’ go to 3.13
I have been employed by same employer, but my salary is increased as 30k from this month, it was 28k before 1st July. Should I select YES or NO here?

If NO above, I need to go to 3.13.
3.13 Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application?
Should I select YES or NO here?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Fiance Visa. VAF4A form enquiry. Please Help! Thanks.

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Please desist from opening multiple threads regarding the same application. Please continue to post your questions in your other long-running thread.

immigration-for-family-members/fiance-v ... l#p1512098
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.