ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa processing time

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hshmat
Newly Registered

visa processing time

Post by hshmat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 am

hi
what is the normal visa processing time cos i have applied in fab2017 had the biomatrics at the enf of fab since then to reply or ni any other letter from the HO

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: visa processing time

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:16 am

hshmat wrote:hi
what is the normal visa processing time cos i have applied in fab2017 had the biomatrics at the enf of fab since then to reply or ni any other letter from the HO
There is no "normal" processing time.
There is a separate thread on processing times - you can see the whole variety of times there.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:20 am

hshmat wrote:hi
Looks like Feb2017 applications are getting processed now, hopefully you'll get your result soon.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:39 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice