ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hamza167
Mood:
Pakistan

ILR ISSUES

Post by Hamza167 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:20 am

Q) Kindly anyone let me know the stay requirement, (number of days) of my spouse have to live during the 2 year extension period to be eligible to apply for ILR ?

Q) Does the 180 days leave for each of the 5 years, eligibility criteria apply for me only or does it apply to all my dependents as well ?

Thanking you all in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR ISSUES

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:12 am

1. There is no absence limit for PBS dependents.

2. Not for dependents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:25 am

Hi CR001,

I was in impression that absence applies for all the applications, do you have any reference for dependants exemption ?? even my solicitor said the same that rule applies for all the applicants including dependants.
CR001 wrote:1. There is no absence limit for PBS dependents.

2. Not for dependents.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:33 am

Dangerous Dragon wrote:Hi CR001,

I was in impression that absence applies for all the applications, do you have any reference for dependants exemption ?? even my solicitor said the same that rule applies for all the applicants including dependants.
Have a look at the SET (O) application form. There is no requirement to submit dependants overseas visits - i.e. it is not a criteria
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Hamza167
Mood:
Pakistan

ILR TIER 1 BUSINESS REQUIREMENT

Post by Hamza167 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:33 pm

Dear Experts,

I am applying for ILR early next year 2019 under Tier 1 Entrepreneur 200000 pounds 5 years route. I have got my extension last year 2017. Actually I have got a good offer to sale my current business (Food Business - Restaurant), which is really attractive.

I am really curious if the rules allows me then I want to book the profits (capital gain) from the current business.

And I will start searching for a new business. Though I am willing to retain my Employees (My Manager and Relation Ship Officer). I will fulfil the Employment requirement of two full time jobs for 12 months by July 2018. I will retain my company and Directorship under which I am running my current business. I am only planning to sell the business premises.

Kindly let me know if am I allowed to execute the above as per the rules without disturbing my ILR application early next year.

Looking forward to your expert opinions.

Regards to all in the forum.

Hamza167
Mood:
Pakistan

ILR

Post by Hamza167 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Dear Friends,

I hold a Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa. (£200,000 route)

I will shortly apply for my ILR and will highly appreciate if you could answer the following query.

When applying for ILR do I need to submit both my personal and business bank statements ?

Also do they require the bank statement for 1 month, 6 months or 1 year.

Will really appreciate if you could guide me.

Kind Regards
Hamza

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: ILR

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:45 pm

Hamza167 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:22 pm
Dear Friends,

I hold a Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa. (£200,000 route)

I will shortly apply for my ILR and will highly appreciate if you could answer the following query.

When applying for ILR do I need to submit both my personal and business bank statements ?

Also do they require the bank statement for 1 month, 6 months or 1 year.

Will really appreciate if you could guide me.

Kind Regards
Hamza
There are no specific requirements for personal bank statements.

You do need to submit one business bank statement but there are no time specifications for that - but it would make sense to have it something recent
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.