ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd Application finally approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NippyApp
Newly Registered

2nd Application finally approved

Post by NippyApp » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Hello house,

I'm glad to inform you all that the Elohim that rules in the affairs of men has done it. My (second application for) Tier 1 Entr Extension has now been approved.

Original thread here:
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/can-one-is ... l#p1512895

Timeline for the second application after the first refusal based on the fact that I missed the statement "surbodinated in favour of third party creditors" on the Director loan is as follows:

Wrote an ammended agreement and attached it to the original then sent in the application - 13/03/2017 by next day delivery,
Application received by HO - 14/03/2017,
Biometric letter received - 06/04/2017 and Biometrics given a week after.
Exceptional complex letter received - 25/04/2017,
IHS partial Refund - 19/07/2017,
Online Status Updated - 20/07/2017. With case ID showing "DECIDED" but with Royalmail ref (as at today) still showing "Awaiting decision, last updated in April".
Documents Received - 25/07/2017,
BRP received - 27/07/2017 (I had to ring DX secure on 08443710000. They claimed to have attempted delivery on 21 & 22 but left no missed you card).

Note: Prayed some dangerous prayers and also got MP involved few weeks ago when I was fed up with the delay. This may be for somebody.

Also, I will strictly advise anyone who is about to make his/her application to follow the guidance to the core.

Many thanks to all those who advised and guided, especially Zimba.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: 2nd Application finally approved

Post by manu2017 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:27 pm

NippyApp wrote:Hello house,

I'm glad to inform you all that the Elohim that rules in the affairs of men has done it. My (second application for) Tier 1 Entr Extension has now been approved.

Original thread here:

Timeline for the second application after the first refusal based on the fact that I missed the statement "surbodinated in favour of third party creditors" on the Director loan is as follows:

Wrote an ammended agreement and attached it to the original then sent in the application - 13/03/2017 by next day delivery,
Online Status Updated - 20/07/2017. With case ID showing "DECIDED" but with Royalmail ref (as at today) still showing "Awaiting decision, last updated in April".
BRP received - 27/07/2017 (I had to ring DX secure on 08443710000. They claimed to have attempted delivery on 21 & 22 but left no missed you card).

Note: Prayed some dangerous prayers and also got MP involved few weeks ago when I was fed up with the delay. This may be for somebody.

Also, I will strictly advise anyone who is about to make his/her application to follow the guidance to the core.

Many Congrulation, this is good news!! Well you did the right thing to involve the MP. I have applied in first week of March too and also involved MP last month but still no luck :( I'm doing the all dangerous prayers too ... Let's hope it will be Decided soon.
Just for curiosity, May I know which party your MP belongs to please. Thanks and congs once again :)

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:42 pm

Hallelujah!!!

So happy that approvals of March have started to come through ... I am not sure how much clout the MP had over the home office. I guess we will never know.

Either way - congratulations on your approval, now life can return to normal.

Original thread here:

NippyApp
Newly Registered

Post by NippyApp » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:17 am

manu2017 wrote:

Original thread here:

Many Congrulation, this is good news!! Well you did the right thing to involve the MP. I have applied in first week of March too and also involved MP last month but still no luck :( I'm doing the all dangerous prayers too ... Let's hope it will be Decided soon.
Just for curiosity, May I know which party your MP belongs to please. Thanks and congs once again :)
Hello friend, thanks for the congratulations,

To be discreet, my MP isn't from a popular political party but I honestly believe the dangerous prayers will work.

Cheers

NippyApp
Newly Registered

Post by NippyApp » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:23 am

annoyedatukba wrote:Hallelujah!!!

So happy that approvals of March have started to come through ... I am not sure how much clout the MP had over the home office. I guess we will never know.

Either way - congratulations on your approval, now life can return to normal.

Original thread here:

Hallelujah friend, thanks for the congratulations.

You're right MP may not have anything to do with Home Office, I only just mentioned that as it might help someone else, who knows.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Congratulations!!!!!