ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer auditing - average timeline to receive an outcome

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

optimusprime75
Newly Registered

ILR application while company is undergoing audit

Post by optimusprime75 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello guys,

I wanted to know If I can make an application (is it advisable) for ILR under TIER 2 general (5 yrs) route if my employer is currently undergoing audit and waiting for an outcome. BTW I started working for the company from last two months.

My employer is quite confident about the outcome and they said audit takes place regularly for the company

Thanks for your valuable advice in advance.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application while company is undergoing audit

Post by makky86 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:12 pm

optimusprime75 wrote:Hello guys,

I wanted to know If I can make an application (is it advisable) for ILR under TIER 2 general (5 yrs) route if my employer is currently undergoing audit and waiting for an outcome. BTW I started working for the company from last two months.

My employer is quite confident about the outcome and they said audit takes place regularly for the company

Yes, you can apply but your application will be put on hold until they know the outcome of the audit.

My advise is to apply once the audit is complete and your company is clearn. If you feel your company might not get through then look at the other companies who can sponsor you.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

optimusprime75
Newly Registered

Post by optimusprime75 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 am

makky86 wrote:

Yes, you can apply but your application will be put on hold until they know the outcome of the audit.

My advise is to apply once the audit is complete and your company is clearn. If you feel your company might not get through then look at the other companies who can sponsor you.
Even if the employer licence is still active waiting for audit outcome will ILR application will be put on hold for the same day service.

Thanks

optimusprime75
Newly Registered

Post by optimusprime75 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Experts can you please advise on above query.

Thanks

optimusprime75
Newly Registered

Employer auditing - average timeline to receive an outcome

Post by optimusprime75 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:02 am

Hello,

Can any of the expert answer to my query - usually how long does it take to complete employer auditing? It's already been 4 weeks and waiting for the outcome. Home office says there are very bush and preparing a report and will get back to you soon.

During an audit can I apply for an ILR as I'm already eligible now.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Employer auditing - average timeline to receive an outco

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:05 am

Topics merged.

You have already been advised that an ILR application will likely be put on hold until the outcome of the audit is complete.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

optimusprime75
Newly Registered

Post by optimusprime75 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:11 am

CR001 wrote:Topics merged.

You have already been advised that an ILR application will likely be put on hold until the outcome of the audit is complete.
Thanks and I would like to know how long does it take to complete an audit?

Thanks again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:13 am

It will take as long as it takes. Summer months things tend to slow down a little with HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

optimusprime75
Newly Registered

Post by optimusprime75 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:07 am

CR001 wrote:It will take as long as it takes. Summer months things tend to slow down a little with HO.
Great, thanks again.

Regards