ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service experience

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Premium service experience

Post by Kindsoul » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi
Just want to share my experience of premium service centre Birmingham (Solihull) for Flr (M) second extension.

My appointment was on 24th July at 8:00am .We arrived there around 7:00am.

We entered the centre at 8:00am then 5 minutes for security checking.The centre was very quite. Then we told to wait in waiting area. After 20 minutes the receptionist came. There was one another couple before us . Around 8:45 the receptionist called us and check our form and booking checklist.Then she gave us a number and we were told to wait .

At 9:15 we were called in another desk and then the lady checked all my documents and my form and then she told us she will transfer my file to case working team. Then we were again told to wait for biometrics . At 9:25 I done my biometrics. Then we advised to leave the centre and wait for the call. The receptionist told it will take 2 to 3 hours.

We arrived in the parking area of John Lewis. It is near the centre of 2 to 3 minutes walk.
It was very surprising as we received the call at 10:00 am from centre to collect our documents.
We rushed again to the centre to collect the papers. It was mixed reaction because we were called in half an hour after leaving the centre. Then my husband checked the letter and told me my visa has been approved. Then we checked all our documents. It was the happiest moment for us and a big relief as we were preparing for this from last six months.

It was the best experience for us in premium service centre. The staff was very good . We finished it in two hours. Today I received my residence permit card.
Our best wishes and prayers to all of them who are going to apply as we know it is very stressful .
Best of luck to all.
Thanks

bathanza
United Kingdom

Re: Premium service experience

Post by bathanza » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Congratulations will be very useful for those wanting to reference experiences for their premium services too. Thanks!

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:42 pm

bathanza wrote:Congratulations will be very useful for those wanting to reference experiences for their premium services too. Thanks!

Thanks. That's the main reason I shared here as it might help others. I also want to thank all senior persons and others who helped us greatly.

Regards
Baz

lightdog
Newly Registered

Post by lightdog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:38 pm

I can't speak highly enough of the staff in that centre - it's been nearly 2.5 years since they handled my wife's visa application but honestly, they were great.

Kashif_Hussain
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Kashif_Hussain » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:31 am

Congratulations
I'd like to share that, this "premium service" used to be free for everyone.
We used to go to Croydon for our student visa extension and there were no fees. 100% free. :)

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:13 am

Kashif_Hussain wrote:Congratulations
I'd like to share that, this "premium service" used to be free for everyone.
We used to go to Croydon for our student visa extension and there were no fees. 100% free. :)
Thanks.

Youngclan
Newly Registered

Post by Youngclan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:58 am

Kindsoul wrote:Hi
Just want to share my experience of premium service centre Birmingham (Solihull) for Flr (M) second extension.

My appointment was on 24th July at 8:00am .We arrived there around 7:00am.

We entered the centre at 8:00am then 5 minutes for security checking.The centre was very quite. Then we told to wait in waiting area. After 20 minutes the receptionist came. There was one another couple before us . Around 8:45 the receptionist called us and check our form and booking checklist.Then she gave us a number and we were told to wait .

At 9:15 we were called in another desk and then the lady checked all my documents and my form and then she told us she will transfer my file to case working team. Then we were again told to wait for biometrics . At 9:25 I done my biometrics. Then we advised to leave the centre and wait for the call. The receptionist told it will take 2 to 3 hours.

We arrived in the parking area of John Lewis. It is near the centre of 2 to 3 minutes walk.
It was very surprising as we received the call at 10:00 am from centre to collect our documents.
We rushed again to the centre to collect the papers. It was mixed reaction because we were called in half an hour after leaving the centre. Then my husband checked the letter and told me my visa has been approved. Then we checked all our documents. It was the happiest moment for us and a big relief as we were preparing for this from last six months.

It was the best experience for us in premium service centre. The staff was very good . We finished it in two hours. Today I received my residence permit card.
Our best wishes and prayers to all of them who are going to apply as we know it is very stressful .
Best of luck to all.
Thanks

Same exact experience for me in Liverpool yesterday, they were very friendly and helpful. Except we were told to get lunch and come back in an hour. When we came back they gave us a decision, my application is being put on hold due to some new judgement but that's better then a no. I hope I'm not waiting long but grateful I get to stay here with my 1 year old.