ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barnet JCAP

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cacticoconut
Newly Registered

Barnet JCAP

Post by cacticoconut » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Hello everyone, I was wondering if I had to use my local council for the NCS (barnet) because as far as I know by looking on their website they don't offer JCAP. Am I allowed to go through another council or do I have to use the one closest to me? Thank you.

elvampiro

Re: Barnet JCAP

Post by elvampiro » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:26 pm

You can use any council that offers JCAP, make your decision based on where you find appointment. In the form there is a dedicated question on where you would like to participate in the ceremony, make sure you mention your own home council.

cacticoconut
Newly Registered

Post by cacticoconut » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Thank you, elvampiro!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:55 pm

elvampiro wrote:You can use any council that offers JCAP, make your decision based on where you find appointment. In the form there is a dedicated question on where you would like to participate in the ceremony, make sure you mention your own home council.
It is NOT necessary to mention 'your own council' where you live. This is automatic based on the residential post code. An applicant only has to mention a council if they want to attend the ceremony at ANOTHER council outside of the area they live.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kmers
Newly Registered

Post by Kmers » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:06 pm

I applied via Barnet JCAP at Hendon Town Hall. You need to book via Brent Council.

tangochintu
Newly Registered

Post by tangochintu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 am

Kmers wrote:I applied via Barnet JCAP at Hendon Town Hall. You need to book via Brent Council.
Has your application been approved ?