ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Employer Tier 2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chirag85

Change of Employer Tier 2 General

Post by Chirag85 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello,

Please can any one advise on below regarding changing the employer on Tier 2 General

1 Do i have to use standard Tier 2 application form or there is a separate form for changing employer. Current visa is valid until Nov 2019.
2 Is there a need to submit job offer letter or COS number mentioned on the application form is enough?

Thanks in advance
Regards

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: Change of Employer Tier 2 General

Post by Djsuccess » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:22 pm

1. I believe it is the standard tier 2 application form. online
2. No need to submit offer letter. You should be more concerned about RLMT.
is your job on shortage list?, if not has your new/ intending sponsor carried out the proper RLMT?
Have you also checked that you are being offered the correct salary required for your SOC code?
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

Chirag85

Re: Change of Employer Tier 2 General

Post by Chirag85 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Thanks for your reply, the sponsor is doing the RLMT, i had applied through the job centre website, haven;t got the job offer yet but the salary is as per SOC codes.