ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR QUERY

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Den12
Newly Registered

EEA PR QUERY

Post by Den12 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:15 am

Hi All,
I would appreciate any response to my query, we applied for PR and DCPR for myself, wife who is the EEA National and 3 of my children, at the time we made the application, had a major burst up and separated, while separated we applied for the PR and DCPR together and indicated that we were separated and living apart, we've gone through counselling and I am moving back home. The application was made five months ago, my questions are
1-Do we need to inform HO about this being that application is already at the late stage.
2-If we do need to inform HO, how do we go about it.

thanks

Richard W
- thin ice -
England

Re: EEA PR QUERY

Post by Richard W » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Den12 wrote:1-Do we need to inform HO about this being that application is already at the late stage.
As a tax-payer, I would say not to, as it is irrelevant to the application and should merely slow them down.
Den12 wrote:2-If we do need to inform HO, how do we go about it.
Can you not tell them when you inform them of your change of address?

Den12
Newly Registered

Re: EEA PR QUERY

Post by Den12 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Richard W wrote:
Den12 wrote:1-Do we need to inform HO about this being that application is already at the late stage.
As a tax-payer, I would say not to, as it is irrelevant to the application and should merely slow them down.
Den12 wrote:2-If we do need to inform HO, how do we go about it.
Can you not tell them when you inform them of your change of address?
Hi Richard W,
Thank you for your response, we never got around to informing HO because 10 days later the online statues came up with 'Decided' and we received the BRP card, we are waiting for the documents and DCPR'S
Thank you.