ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NHS bursary

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Festusgeorge
Newly Registered

NHS bursary

Post by Festusgeorge » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:58 pm

I got unconditional offer to study postgraduate diploma in nursing which is still funded.
I'm married to a British and due for indefinite leave in January 2018. I have been living in UK for more than 3 yrs.
Am I not eligible for fee only award? My friend that reads a lot about rules and laws told me that I will not get the bursary so I'm worried now to apply. I don't know if she is happy for me or not. I applied to five schools and got offers from all the schools but she got none. Do you know anyone that fall in my category and was given the bursary?

Festusgeorge
Newly Registered

Re: NHS bursary

Post by Festusgeorge » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:55 pm

Please, Help me. What do you think?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: NHS bursary

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:21 pm

I did the personal calculator and it says fee only award. You would need to contact them for more information,

https://www.gov.uk/nhs-bursaries/eligibility
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.