ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP interview (Toeic test) 10 years route as a partner

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR FP interview (Toeic test) 10 years route as a partne

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:14 pm

alibaba2007 wrote:Hi everyone,

Any updated after interview of anyone. I done my interviews 2 weeks before about IELTS test. Now waiting for visa. How long they take after interview for FLR (M) extension spouse visa British partner
This thread is ONLY for FLR FP interview (Toeic test) 10 years route as a partner applications, not FLR(M) extensions. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

alibaba2007
Newly Registered

Post by alibaba2007 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Samundri kings wrote:Hey guys.... any update from your side..
As I'm in same boat.
I've applied for spouse visa in the beginning of Feb 2017. In June they invited me for interview when I went there they start asking me how many English language test I've done etc. Then they come on the Toeic topic.
It's been 5 days now waiting for the desicion
Any update please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:32 pm

alibaba2007 wrote:
Samundri kings wrote:Hey guys.... any update from your side..
As I'm in same boat.
I've applied for spouse visa in the beginning of Feb 2017. In June they invited me for interview when I went there they start asking me how many English language test I've done etc. Then they come on the Toeic topic.
It's been 5 days now waiting for the desicion
Any update please
Have you missed, not read or simply ignoring Casa's post??
Casa wrote:
alibaba2007 wrote:Hi everyone,

Any updated after interview of anyone. I done my interviews 2 weeks before about IELTS test. Now waiting for visa. How long they take after interview for FLR (M) extension spouse visa British partner
This thread is ONLY for FLR FP interview (Toeic test) 10 years route as a partner applications, not FLR(M) extensions. :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Colombakolla
Kenya

Post by Colombakolla » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Just had a response to a complaint raised about the duration consumed by SSHD in making a decision,

What I don't understand is how it's related to 10 year FP route, where income isn't considered!

Quote: "As of Wednesday 22 February 2017, the Home Office had to pause decision making on some applications by non-EEA nationals. In particular, under Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules where the application would fall to be refused and where the reasons for refusal would include the applicant’s failure to meet the minimum income threshold for partners and dependent children and/or the associated evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE.

The same goes for applications under Appendix Armed Forces or under paragraph 314(i)(a), 314(i)(d), 316A(i)(d) or 316A(i)(e) of Part 8 relating to an adopted child. A similar pause is in place in relation to other applications under Appendix FM which fall to be refused and a child is involved.

The reason for this pause is to enable the Home Office to consider the implications of a judgment handed down by the Supreme Court on 22 February 2017 in MM (Lebanon) & others v SSHD [2017] UKSC 10."

I'm not sure if the above is just BS or genuine, if the latter I cannot understand how it's related to the 10 year route!

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:04 am

They are now considering income of family for all article 8 applications

Colombakolla
Kenya

Post by Colombakolla » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:10 am

Could someone kindly clarify if this "Pause" is applicable to FLR(FP) applications?

Jay17
Newly Registered

Post by Jay17 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 pm

anabat22 wrote:
anabat22 wrote:My JR application has been refused on 2 May, Judge said HO decision is correct. I have applied again for oral hearing permission, this is a last chance and last option for me , lets see what happen.

Ana
Jay17 wrote:Hi Anna

Same situation here. JR refused, applied for oral hearing been told 8 weeks.

We had no in country appeal, just out of country.

Good luck I hope it's positive.
Hi Jay
I know, most of JR applications are refusing. My solicitor has applied permission for Oral Hearing (that's what you had applied for). Solicitor said it will take three months to get the date. Then Judge will decide whether to go for Oral Hearing or not.

Hoping for the BEST

Hi update on current situation.

Had the oral Hearing today. Permission for JR has been granted. Have been told 5/6 months. Original application refused in Nov 16.

Just waiting for JR date now.

Refusal was certified unfounded.

Kind regards

Adeel2013
Newly Registered

Post by Adeel2013 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:03 am

Hi Everyone,
Any news guys ?

Colombakolla
Kenya

Post by Colombakolla » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 am

Hi Adeel, I Got a response to a complaint I raised saying the decision making has been paused due to MM Lebanon case.

I thought the H/O just came out with some BS, cos the income doesn't matter......
Apart from that nothing yet!! Long wait from June 2016

anabat22
United Kingdom

Post by anabat22 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Jay17 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 pm
anabat22 wrote:
anabat22 wrote:My JR application has been refused on 2 May, Judge said HO decision is correct. I have applied again for oral hearing permission, this is a last chance and last option for me , lets see what happen.

Ana
Jay17 wrote:Hi Anna

Same situation here. JR refused, applied for oral hearing been told 8 weeks.

We had no in country appeal, just out of country.

Good luck I hope it's positive.
Hi Jay
I know, most of JR applications are refusing. My solicitor has applied permission for Oral Hearing (that's what you had applied for). Solicitor said it will take three months to get the date. Then Judge will decide whether to go for Oral Hearing or not.

Hoping for the BEST

Hi update on current situation.

Had the oral Hearing today. Permission for JR has been granted. Have been told 5/6 months. Original application refused in Nov 16.

Just waiting for JR date now.

Refusal was certified unfounded.

Kind regards
Hi Jay

Great you got the permission. Mine was refused again in the oral hearing in June. Now applied for permission in the court of appeals. Please can you summarise your situation? what was your visa type?

Colombakolla
Kenya

Re: FLR FP interview (Toeic test) 10 years route as a partner

Post by Colombakolla » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Any updates guys??

Colombakolla
Kenya

Re: FLR FP interview (Toeic test) 10 years route as a partner

Post by Colombakolla » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:56 pm

Colombakolla wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:54 pm
Any updates guys??