ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension of my Flr fp visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Papito213
Newly Registered

Re: How to prove sole responsibility for a child

Post by Papito213 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:11 pm

Dorkey wrote:
Papito213 wrote:
Dorkey wrote:Morning everyone,

I am looking at extending my FLRFP visa next week and I am worried. British child lives with me and father no longer communicates with us so abandoned his responsibility. How do I prove that I am now solely responsible for my child. What documents do I need to provide. I don't have anything from court. Also on the form it requires father's details who has parental responsibility for child. Do I need to fill in his details even though he has abandoned his responsibility?

Please your advice will be much appreciated.

Regards
Hi Dorkey,
Just wanted to confirm if you included his (son's father) details in your application and also if you choose the 5 year route or continued with the 10 year route. Am happy your your application was granted.
Thanks.
I completed father's details on the form however didn't submit any documents relating to the father. My first application I choose 5year route however was granted 10year route so I choose the 10year route when extending.

Thanks

Thanks Dorkey
This is very helpful.