ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application by post

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TORRES
Newly Registered

ILR application by post

Post by TORRES » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Hie Guys
Just wanted to check with those in the know regarding ILR apllication by post. I know it takes between 4 and 14 weeks( at least thats according to the BIA website). My question is: would it still take as long as that for the BIA to reject an application if it was invalid or would they do it much sooner??????.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:24 am

It has to be obviously rejectable for them to do so quickly.
Normally, they sit on it to see if the issues resolve themselves which doesn't help you since you never know what is holding them up.

Pathway
Newly Registered

go in-prson

Post by Pathway » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:41 pm

If you haven’t already done so, my advice is to go for a PEO appointment. This will cost you £200 more but everything will be done within a matter of minutes. They do every check, every phone call in front of you so you will also know what’s going on. And if the front desk thinks you will be rejected after checking your documents, you won’t have to pay the fee.