ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent Apointment Change

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Movva365
Newly Registered

PBS Dependent Apointment Change

Post by Movva365 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi,

I have searched a lot in google and few forums but couldn't able to find this information, I am on ILR(Got it via 5 year route-Tier 2) and had made an appointment for my wife under PBS dependent extension, Her appointment is on 07/08/2017, She is currently in India and am trying to postpone the appointment to few days likely 11/08/2017, Is it possible to change appointment once confirmed? if so I am not able to find the option can you point me there please

Thanks a lot, this is pretty urgent as you can see the appointment is on 7th and I assume we cannot make any changes before 2 days of appointment

Sandeep

Movva365
Newly Registered

Re: PBS Dependent Apointment Change

Post by Movva365 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:01 pm

I am sorry, I have stopped at Save and continue option, when you click on that you can find change appointment, and you can change till before 24hrs of your appointment