ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT! Fiance Visa. Supporting documents to Sheffield?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KatieWills
Wales

Re: Fiance Visa. Please Help. Thanks!

Post by KatieWills » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:53 pm

1. Your P60 for the year 2016-2017 will be enough.

4. For example, if your payslips are for the months Jan, Feb, March, April, May & June then you must submit the bank statement that shows those wages going into your account. You can print online copies and ask the bank to stamp them. This is fine. UKVI don't care what else is on your bank statement. There is no minimum balance that you have to show.

7. UK Fiance visa (Family of a settled person visa) is fine.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-vaf4a

Click the link and scroll to the third document, "Guide to supporting doocuments".

No need for 2 letters each. Your cover letter can contain your relationship history.
Evidence to include would be phone call logs, flight tickets or hotel bookings from when you have visited, screen shots of social media, emails, cards or gifts sent, screen shots of text/Whatsapp/messenger history. We submitted the chat evidence as 3 chats a month for each month of our relationship from the beginning.

Also include any evidence of marriage plans, email from registrar, email from venue/caterer/DJ etc.
Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.

Xman

Post by Xman » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Thanks KatieWills. Please see my comment below in RED.
KatieWills wrote:1. Your P60 for the year 2016-2017 will be enough.

4. For example, if your payslips are for the months Jan, Feb, March, April, May & June then you must submit the bank statement that shows those wages going into your account. You can print online copies and ask the bank to stamp them. This is fine. UKVI don't care what else is on your bank statement. There is no minimum balance that you have to show.
Phoned my bank today and they told me that they had issued me a audit letter which will tied up what I said to them as what I need to shows on the letter. therefore, hopeful the letter can contain all the details as what I need.

And I will print out bank paper to showing last 6 income get into my account. but it doesn 't show my bank account details, but only my name. Would it be a matter?

Click the link and scroll to the third document, "Guide to supporting doocuments".

No need for 2 letters each. Your cover letter can contain your relationship history.
Evidence to include would be phone call logs, flight tickets or hotel bookings from when you have visited, screen shots of social media, emails, cards or gifts sent, screen shots of text/Whatsapp/messenger history.

very helpful advice. Thanks again.

Also include any evidence of marriage plans, email from registrar, email from venue/caterer/DJ etc.

I just need a basis marriage registration. How shall I state on the paper and doing for future?

Xman

Post by Xman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:58 am

Evidence to include would be phone call logs, flight tickets or hotel bookings from when you have visited, screen shots of social media, emails, cards or gifts sent, screen shots of text/Whatsapp/messenger history. We submitted the chat evidence as 3 chats a month for each month of our relationship from the beginning.

URGENT QUESTION! Very confused about below files.

1. Does my fiance need to provide the tuberculosis test? She is a single lady lived in Singapore for many years and already have Singapore PR(Permanent Residence). But she stayed in China for 2 weeks holiday in May this year.
the information link is https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa
'your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test'

2. Evidence of marital status, I will provide my Divorced Paper(Degree Absolute) original paper. But how about my Fiance? Does she has to get a single certificate in Singapore? If so, any idea about the quickest way?

Thanks.

Xman

Post by Xman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 am

Xman wrote:

URGENT QUESTION! Very confused about below files.

1. Does my fiance need to provide the tuberculosis test? She is a single lady lived in Singapore for many years and already have Singapore PR(Permanent Residence). But she stayed in China for 2 weeks holiday in May this year.
the information link is https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa
'your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test'

2. Evidence of marital status, I will provide my Divorced Paper(Degree Absolute) original paper. But how about my Fiance? Does she has to get a single certificate in Singapore? If so, any idea about the quickest way?

Thanks.
As I found below from https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa, My fiance did lived in Singapore more than 6 months, but not in the past 6 months continuity as she went to China for 2 weeks holiday. Does she need to do this TB test? :oops:

Who doesn’t need to be tested
You won’t need a TB test if any of the following apply:
'you lived for at least 6 months in a country where TB screening is not required by the UK, and you’ve been away from that country for no more than 6 months'

Xman

Post by Xman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:12 pm

KatieWills wrote:Just post any questions I have missed in your next reply. Also when you are writing a reply there is an options box below the text window, if you tick "notify me when a reply is posted" you should get an email.
Katie and Casa, I have replied you with some questions above few days ago. But haven't had you reply yet.

Can you help please? Thanks. :oops:

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:48 am

A two weeks holiday does not make a Singaporean resident require a TB test.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Xman

Post by Xman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:40 pm

vinny wrote:A two weeks holiday does not make a Singaporean resident require a TB test.
Thanks for your reply.

We really don't want to do TB test. But it is correct that my fiancee do not need to do TB test in this case? THANKS.

Xman

Post by Xman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:42 pm

And I also have below question, it would be much appreciated if someone could let me know your answer.

Based on me submitting my employment letter with annual salary(over 18.6k GBP), p60 and 6months paylips, Do I still need to provide bank statement for this salary? If so, can it be not a last 6 months full bank statements paper, but instead I could submit a bank note(printed from my online banking) showing my last 6 month’s salary money transfer into my bank and ask bank to stamp them with Bank chop. Is this sufficient for me to support my fiance visa application?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Xman wrote:
vinny wrote:A two weeks holiday does not make a Singaporean resident require a TB test.
Thanks for your reply.

We really don't want to do TB test. But it is correct that my fiancee do not need to do TB test in this case? THANKS.
YES...which is why Vinny posted the official link showing that Singapore isn't on the TB test list. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Xman

Post by Xman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:43 pm

Thanks for your both reply. now I understood where your points came from. But my concern is that my fiancee is China nationality lived in Singapore, does it mean she resident in Singapore?
1. Overview
You’ll need to have a tuberculosis (TB) test if you’re coming to the UK for more than 6 months and are resident in any of these listed countries.

Also, I found below from https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa, My fiance did lived in Singapore more than 6 months, but not in the past 6 months continuity as she went to China for 2 weeks holiday. Does she need to do this TB test?
Who doesn’t need to be tested
You won’t need a TB test if any of the following apply:
'you lived for at least 6 months in a country where TB screening is not required by the UK, and you’ve been away from that country for no more than 6 months'

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:49 pm

She is resident in Singapore...and NO , she doesn't need the TB test.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Xman

Post by Xman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Casa wrote:She is resident in Singapore...and NO , she doesn't need the TB test.
Thanks. VERY GOOD! I think she has book a TB test, now we can cancel it.

And I also have below question, it would be much appreciated if someone could let me know your answer.

Based on me submitting my employment letter with annual salary(over 18.6k GBP), p60 and 6months paylips, Do I still need to provide bank statement for this salary? If so, can it be not a last 6 months full bank statements paper, but instead I could submit a bank note(printed from my online banking) showing my last 6 month’s salary money transfer into my bank and ask bank to stamp them with Bank chop. Is this sufficient for me to support my fiance visa application?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Xman wrote:
Casa wrote:She is resident in Singapore...and NO , she doesn't need the TB test.

No. It is mandatory to submit the most recent 6 months payslips with the 6 months corresponding bank statements into which your income from employment has been deposited.

However, your post isn't clear. Do you mean you want to print an online bank statement showing 6 months of transactions and request your bank stamp it as verification :?:
(Casa, not CR001)

Xman

Post by Xman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:22 pm

Casa wrote:
Xman wrote:

No. It is mandatory to submit the most recent 6 months payslips with the 6 months corresponding bank statements into which your income from employment has been deposited.

However, your post isn't clear. Do you mean you want to print an online bank statement showing 6 months of transactions and request your bank stamp it as verification :?:
Thanks for your reply Casa.

As what I thinking here are purely come from the financial requirement that is annual salary is more than 18.6k, is that right? So i have my employment letter with annual salary(over 18.6k GBP), p60 and 6months paylips. but I don't really want to give out last 6 month full bank statement.
so what I try to ask here for the income proof is that, can I not submit full 6 month bank statement, but instead I will have a bank transactions showing that last 6 salary pay in to my account? And also a online banking print paper showing that my current money balance. of course, my fiance will also show her last financial bank balance with last 6 months full bank statement. Are they sufficient for the application?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:30 pm

Xman wrote:
Casa wrote:
Xman wrote:

As what I thinking here are purely come from the financial requirement that is annual salary is more than 18.6k, is that right? So i have my employment letter with annual salary(over 18.6k GBP), p60 and 6months paylips. but I don't really want to give out last 6 month full bank statement.
so what I try to ask here for the income proof is that, can I not submit full 6 month bank statement, but instead I will have a bank transactions showing that last 6 salary pay in to my account? And also a online banking print paper showing that my current money balance. of course, my fiance will also show her last financial bank balance with last 6 months full bank statement. Are they sufficient for the application? Your fiancee's visa application will be refused without bank statements showing all transactions and unless they are complete the ECO will believe you have something to hide (which I assume is the case)!
Your fiancee's bank statements will be dis-regarded as her income doesn't qualify to meet the financial requirements
(Casa, not CR001)

Xman

Post by Xman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Based on me submitting my employment letter with annual salary(over 18.6k GBP), p60 and 6months paylips, Do I still need to provide bank statement for this salary? If so, can it be not a last 6 months full bank statements paper, but instead I could submit a bank note(printed from my online banking) showing my last 6 month’s salary money transfer into my bank and ask bank to stamp them with Bank chop. Is this sufficient for me to support my fiance visa application?[/quote]

However, your post isn't clear. Do you mean you want to print an online bank statement showing 6 months of transactions and request your bank stamp it as verification :?:[/quote]

so what I try to ask here for the income proof is that, can I not submit full 6 month bank statement, but instead I will have a bank transactions showing that last 6 salary pay in to my account? And also a online banking print paper showing that my current money balance. of course, my fiance will also show her last financial bank balance with last 6 months full bank statement. Are they sufficient for the application? Your fiancee's visa application will be refused without bank statements showing all transactions and unless they are complete the ECO will believe you have something to hide (which I assume is the case)!
Your fiancee's bank statements will be dis-regarded as her income doesn't qualify to meet the financial requirements
. [/quote][/quote]

Hi CASA. The reason I ask was that the visa application financial requirement is that 18.6k+, and you could approve your salary income is paid into you bank. That is the only requirement, isn't it? So I was thinking nor full bank statement should be ok. As a honest person, I have nothing need to be hide. :D

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 pm

I can only feel that you are making this application overly difficult for yourself. If you have nothing to hide in your bank statements, then submit the full records, instead of submitting a statement which doesn't show all the transactions.

See below in the official guidance to financial documents for a fiance visa application:
"Showing what has been paid in and out of an account for at least the previous
six months,
and naming the account holder. If you have made deposits in your
account that are not in keeping with the account history then you may wish to
explain the origins and timing of these deposits."

Your choice whether you want to take the risk. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)

Xman

Post by Xman » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi Casa. Following your request, I have new question about the form if you don't mind.

I am helping my fiancé to apply her fiancé visa to enter to UK. I am full time employee worked for the same employer for more than 3 year now, and the salary is increased each year, say the salary is increased to 30k after 1 July 2017, before it was 28k between 01/07/2016 and 30/06/2017. I am get myself confused after complete the ‘Appendix 2 of VAF4A: financial requirements’. Could you please help with below question? Many thanks.

In this case, is that category A or B I meet for the financial requirement? Where I could see category A-G policy guidance note?

On the form of ‘Appendix 2 of VAF4A: financial requirements’.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-vaf4a, how should I answer below question?

3.11 What is your sponsor’s annual income from this employment before tax? >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 30,000.00

3.12 Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
Yes If ‘Yes’ go to 3.21 No If ‘No’ go to 3.13
I have been employed by same employer, but my salary is increased as 30k from this month, it was 28k before 1st July. Should I select YES or NO here?

If NO above, I need to go to 3.13.
3.13 Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application?
Should I select YES or NO here?

Xman

Post by Xman » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:31 pm

waiting for some advise. Please help!!! :D

Xman

Post by Xman » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:01 pm

I got my answer for myself, not sure they are all correct. Any advise PLS. :cry:

I am belong to Category A. Salary in the UK.

3.11 What is your sponsor’s annual income from this employment before tax? >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 28k

3.12 Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
Yes If ‘Yes’ go to 3.21

Xman wrote:Hi Casa. Following your request, I have new question about the form if you don't mind.

I am helping my fiancé to apply her fiancé visa to enter to UK. I am full time employee worked for the same employer for more than 3 year now, and the salary is increased each year, say the salary is increased to 30k after 1 July 2017, before it was 28k between 01/07/2016 and 30/06/2017. I am get myself confused after complete the ‘Appendix 2 of VAF4A: financial requirements’. Could you please help with below question? Many thanks.

In this case, is that category A or B I meet for the financial requirement? Where I could see category A-G policy guidance note?

On the form of ‘Appendix 2 of VAF4A: financial requirements’.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-vaf4a, how should I answer below question?

3.11 What is your sponsor’s annual income from this employment before tax? >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 30,000.00

Yes If ‘Yes’ go to 3.21 No If ‘No’ go to 3.13
I have been employed by same employer, but my salary is increased as 30k from this month, it was 28k before 1st July. Should I select YES or NO here?

If NO above, I need to go to 3.13.
3.13 Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application?
Should I select YES or NO here?

Xman

Post by Xman » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Could anyone help with my above question please? Thanks in advance.

Xman

URGENT! Please Help. Post office Certify Job. Many thanks.

Post by Xman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:20 am

I am helping my fiancee to apply her 'fiance visa' in Singapore. I have Chinese passport, not a British passport but A UK PR(Permanent Residence). I am a sponsor in this visa application. I am sending some original documents to my fiancee for submit the application in Singapore. The only 3 files are not original copy are my passport, UK PR(Permanent Residence) card and driving licence. I having confusion as below. Please help. Many thanks.

1. I came cross the information that all files need to be certified if you are not submitting original copy, so I need to certify these 3 files. Am I correct?

2. Local post office can do the certify job, but does the file certified by the post office are all valid to this fiance visa application? is that acceptable to ECO? Or shoudl I find a layer to certify?

3. After checking, post office will endorsed with the words 'this copy is a true likeness of the original' and will be date stamped and signed. Is this enough and acceptable to visa application?

Many thanks.

Xman

Re: URGENT! Please Help. Post office Certify Job. Many thank

Post by Xman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Anyone could help PLS?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:18 pm

Xman wrote:I am helping my fiancee to apply her 'fiance visa' in Singapore. I have Chinese passport, not a British passport but A UK PR(Permanent Residence). I am a sponsor in this visa application. I am sending some original documents to my fiancee for submit the application in Singapore. The only 3 files are not original copy are my passport, UK PR(Permanent Residence) card and driving licence. I having confusion as below. Please help. Many thanks.

1. I came cross the information that all files need to be certified if you are not submitting original copy, so I need to certify these 3 files. Am I correct?

2. Local post office can do the certify job, but does the file certified by the post office are all valid to this fiance visa application? is that acceptable to ECO? Or shoudl I find a layer to certify?

3. After checking, post office will endorsed with the words 'this copy is a true likeness of the original' and will be date stamped and signed. Is this enough and acceptable to visa application?

Many thanks.
YES to all 3 questions. Post Office certification will be accepted.
(Casa, not CR001)

Xman

Post by Xman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:44 am

Casa, thanks for your patient. I knew I got quiet a few questions here. Finally, I got your answer. Very happy. Can I ask a question if you do not mind?

It is really a pain and I have received some conflicting information about this certify topic. No matter what it should be. I just want to make it right and do the right thing! Please Help.

In my fiancee's ' Fiance visa' application, I am a sponsor for her application. She will submit the application in singapore, and I am in UK with Chinese passport. I am going to post my supporting files to her next week, and will including photocopy of my passport rather than original passport. And the photocopy of my passport already got certified by my local post office.

BUT I have received some conflicting answers about this certiying my passport. And I am not sure what is correct for the requirement for this certify job, please help.

1. I was advised that my current passport copy certified done by my local post office are all fine for my fiance visa application. And I also found the information on the below gov.com saying the passport could be certify in Post office. https://www.gov.uk/certifying-a-document

2. BUT some advised that due to mine is none British Passport, I had to certify in China Embassy.

What I should do with this certify requirement? Is my current post office certify passport copy ok for submition?

Would be much appreciate if you could really help me. Thanks a lot!
Casa wrote:
Xman wrote:I am helping my fiancee to apply her 'fiance visa' in Singapore. I have Chinese passport, not a British passport but A UK PR(Permanent Residence). I am a sponsor in this visa application. I am sending some original documents to my fiancee for submit the application in Singapore. The only 3 files are not original copy are my passport, UK PR(Permanent Residence) card and driving licence. I having confusion as below. Please help. Many thanks.

Many thanks.
YES to all 3 questions. Post Office certification will be accepted.