ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk rule about jobs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: application form question plz

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:35 pm

You did not show ANY investment in your initial. So you know ho how to answer them
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: application form question plz

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

heyaheya wrote:HI ALL L,
tier1 E form question K3 that how investment has been done. as in my intial application i did show the 50,000 in my personal acc.. but it was just in persnl and not in business acc. so which option shll i choose .. it would be option 3rd or 4th ...and after that its
In your initial application, you only showed access to funds - which is in your personal acccount.

For your extension, you should show that the money has been invested - so it should have moved from your personal to business account (unless you are self-employed - are you ?).
heyaheya wrote:k4
Q. were any of these investment funds shownn as a part of successful application your laast grant of leave?
is it 1st option and then go to part L
but if i go with option 1st it takes me to L part and if i go to part L .. i m missing out on table 3b1.. this is strange ..
if i go with option 3 for k4 which is No taks me to k6 then only it takes me to 3b1..

this is too confusing ... plz help plz

THANKU ALLL ...
Again, this refers to investment of funds and not access to funds. So, you would be answering No here (I am assuming you had not invested the money prior to your initial application.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: uk rule about jobs

Post by heyaheya » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:50 pm

no i have not invested in my first application i did after i got the visa.. i am director not sole trader. so which one in k3 .. sorry i read it few times but still dont know what to tick on zimba and marcnath :?
so for k4 it is no 3 the last option ... that means i did not show any investment funds... ok .. as i was thinking they mean the funds which were going to invest in business .. if i did show them or not .. so that means i am wrong... those are called access of funds ..
no i havent invested until i got visa .. for initial application jus in personal acc.

thanks zimba and marcnath

regards,

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:52 pm

so zimba and marchnath .. i will click the box the investment was made during your initial period of t1E in the form of share capital.

is it??

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:55 pm

heyaheya wrote:no i have not invested in my first application i did after i got the visa.. i am director not sole trader. so which one in k3 .. sorry i read it few times but still dont know what to tick on zimba and marcnath :?
so for k4 it is no 3 the last option ... that means i did not show any investment funds... ok .. as i was thinking they mean the funds which were going to invest in business .. if i did show them or not .. so that means i am wrong... those are called access of funds ..
no i havent invested until i got visa .. for initial application jus in personal acc.

thanks zimba and marcnath

regards,
For K3, it is one of these two (depending on how you made your investment):
The investment was made during your initial period of Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) leave in
the form of a director’s loan;
The investment was made during your initial period of Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) leave in
the form of share capital;

And also

The investment was made during your initial period of Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) leave
directly by you into the business, in cash;
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:06 pm

so this share capital one as i did by share capital and also the investment was made during your intial period of tier1 enterpreneur leave directly by you into the business , in cash.
so i will tick these 2
it does make sense ..

thanks alot ...
i am sorry i am just asking too many question .. you guys are so good ...brilliant thanks

thanks alot

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:16 pm

sorry marchnath.. i am posting it in my post now. i asked thr as it was related to that . apologize

i have question from all seniors zimba marcnath cr001 and all others. if you are investing through share capital .. and u give bank letter which says that company has an business account plus he/she is signatory of the account. one should still send bank statement to show them that business is still trading and money which has been invested in the business is still thr minus spending. plz suggest .. as i have come across this board and seeing that sending unnecessary documents which are not even requirement leads u to complications. and making UKVI asking you more question. which they are already looking for.

regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:45 pm

heyaheya wrote:sorry marchnath.. i am posting it in my post now. i asked thr as it was related to that . apologize
No issues
heyaheya wrote:i have question from all seniors zimba marcnath cr001 and all others. if you are investing through share capital .. and u give bank letter which says that company has an business account plus he/she is signatory of the account. one should still send bank statement to show them that business is still trading and money which has been invested in the business is still thr minus spending. plz suggest .. as i have come across this board and seeing that sending unnecessary documents which are not even requirement leads u to complications. and making UKVI asking you more question. which they are already looking for.

regards
If you are investing by share capital, you only need to send
1) The proof of investment - which is the unaudited accounts compiled by a certified accountant
2) That the investment was into a UK business, which needs three things to prove. One of that is that you have a UK Bank account - that is the only place where you need to give a bank statement - which can be of any month. (you only need the bank letter only if you don't have a statement).
There is no requirement to prove that the business is still trading. In fact, the guideline specifically mentions that they understand a business into which money may have been invested may not even be existing.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 am

thanku marcnath for your reply so i can just send one month statement where I transfer money from personal account to business account ... which should be fine you think? or if i have a bank letter can i just send that particular page where money has been transferred only and highlight that transaction.

regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:48 am

heyaheya wrote:thanku marcnath for your reply so i can just send one month statement where I transfer money from personal account to business account ... which should be fine you think? or if i have a bank letter can i just send that particular page where money has been transferred only and highlight that transaction.

regards,
The guideline says that you need to submit the business bank statement.
We do not know how "bank statement" is interpreted by HO. To be safe, I would assume that "statement" refers to the complete statement sent/issued at any time. And not just one page of the statement.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:41 pm

hi hope you all are fine. do we have to send fps payslips and passport copies of all employees till date (3 years) or shall we just send everything for employees for whom the points have been claimed. .. i will be grateful to u. many thanks,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:43 pm

heyaheya wrote:hi hope you all are fine. do we have to send fps payslips and passport copies of all employees till date (3 years) or shall we just send everything for employees for whom the points have been claimed. .. i will be grateful to u. many thanks,
You only need to submit those that you are claiming points for

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:51 pm

and if they have left the jobs. i dont have to send UKVI their replacements. as for example 3 emplyees have completed 24 months of full time jobs i dont need to write in either form their replacements.. ok thanks alot.. you are so quick and kind to give answers .. god bless you :) :)

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:19 pm

heyaheya wrote:and if they have left the jobs. i dont have to send UKVI their replacements. as for example 3 emplyees have completed 24 months of full time jobs i dont need to write in either form their replacements.. ok thanks alot.. you are so quick and kind to give answers .. god bless you :) :)
Yes, you are right - you don't need to.
However, if the employees were exactly there to just meet the 24 months, then it might make sense to provide the additional information - just so the CW doesn't start wondering if you really have a genuine business.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:14 am

thanks alot... so I should send ideally send all 3 years passports copy plus payslips fps. as I have employees working for me before and then after them as well .. for whom I am claiming points.

so lets say.
A WORKED PARTIME 2015 ( left) worked 3 months
B WOKRED PARTIME 2015-2016 ( left) worked 6 months
C WORKED PARTIME 2016 ( left) worked 2 months
D FULL TIME 2016-2017 ( left) 12 MONTHS
E FULL TIME 2016 ( left) 4 MONTHS
F FULL TIME 2016-2017 ( left) 9 MONTHS
G PARTIME 2017 ( left) 3 MONTHS
H PARTIME 2017 ( left) still thr since February 2017
I PART TIME 2017 (left) 4 months
J PART TIME 2017 started last month
k FULL TIME 2017 started last month

so i am thinking to claim points for D alone and E and F COMBINED.. as for me i think its easier to combine rather then others.. so what you suggest shall i send one different pack for all other .. their payslips, fps and passport copies.. plzz tell me m bit confused .. plus i dont want to confuse them .. plzz any suggestions will be much appreciated.

regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:08 pm

heyaheya wrote:thanks alot... so I should send ideally send all 3 years passports copy plus payslips fps. as I have employees working for me before and then after them as well .. for whom I am claiming points.

so lets say.
A WORKED PARTIME 2015 ( left) worked 3 months
B WOKRED PARTIME 2015-2016 ( left) worked 6 months
C WORKED PARTIME 2016 ( left) worked 2 months
D FULL TIME 2016-2017 ( left) 12 MONTHS
E FULL TIME 2016 ( left) 4 MONTHS
F FULL TIME 2016-2017 ( left) 9 MONTHS
G PARTIME 2017 ( left) 3 MONTHS
H PARTIME 2017 ( left) still thr since February 2017
I PART TIME 2017 (left) 4 months
J PART TIME 2017 started last month
k FULL TIME 2017 started last month

so i am thinking to claim points for D alone and E and F COMBINED.. as for me i think its easier to combine rather then others.. so what you suggest shall i send one different pack for all other .. their payslips, fps and passport copies.. plzz tell me m bit confused .. plus i dont want to confuse them .. plzz any suggestions will be much appreciated.

regards,
Just submit the documents for D, E & F. You don't need to add any documents for the others.

Your accounts will show that you had more employees, so that is good enough. You can also add a note in your cover letter or in a separate document just the fact that you had employees before and you still have employees at the time of application. (you can look at the sample application I added here). If the CW needs the additional information, they will ask for it.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:11 pm

thanku marcnath, i did see your cover letter its very nice and simple as u said it should be short. but looks like mine is going to be long one :( .

so i will jus send 3 employees details and put in cover letter that i still have employees working for me 2 full time and before as well .. and if they need i can provide them with their details as well. i m not sending more documents for other employees as it will be burden on cw and for him/her to understand the situation with all necessary documents.

is that okay marchnath .. i m sorry if i am asking too many quesions.. i m jus too stressed. u know how it is.

your sample letter was for ILR right ...

regards,

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:35 pm

is that what u mean marcnath in ur reply please calrify. many thanks,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:09 pm

heyaheya wrote:thanku marcnath, i did see your cover letter its very nice and simple as u said it should be short. but looks like mine is going to be long one :( .

so i will jus send 3 employees details and put in cover letter that i still have employees working for me 2 full time and before as well .. and if they need i can provide them with their details as well. i m not sending more documents for other employees as it will be burden on cw and for him/her to understand the situation with all necessary documents.

is that okay marchnath .. i m sorry if i am asking too many quesions.. i m jus too stressed. u know how it is.

your sample letter was for ILR right ...

regards,
Yes, that is right.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:34 am

hi all .. is it okay if I send saving accounts statements for my 3 months maintenance funds..

regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 am

heyaheya wrote:hi all .. is it okay if I send saving accounts statements for my 3 months maintenance funds..

regards,
Any type of account as long it is in your name and it is cash in there

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:40 am

hi everybody .. hope all of you are fine. if you could please clarify if these are right documents to send for share capital or anything else needs to be added. plzzz plzz leme know .. i will be grateful to you. I am not sending nything extra like service contracts office rent agreement or insurance etc.. or shall i add that to it as well. plz zimba marchnath and all senior members leme know if that is good enough or not.

INVESTED AS A CASH DIRECTLY INTO BUSINESS (20 POINTS) section K

 01 jan 2016- 31 dec-2016 Unaudited Accounts ( money was invested here )
 Management Accounts from 01Feb-2017 to 31aug-2017
 Personal Bank statement for April 2016
 Business Bank Statement for April 2016
 A printout of a Companies House filling history showing the address of the registered office in the UK
 Bank Letter confirming business has UK bank account
 Confirmation that business is registered for Corporation Tax with HMRC CT 600 2016-2017
 CS01 and SH01 Share certificate

REGISTERED AS A DIRECTOR OF NEW BUSINESS WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF ENTERING THE CATEGORY (20 POINTS) Section L:

 A printout of Current Appointment Report
 A printout from Companies House of the Company filing History

ENGAGED IN BUSINESS ACTIVITY AT THE TIME OF THE APPLICATION FOR FURTHER LEAVE (15 POINTS) Section M:

 A printout of Current Appointment Report within 3 months
 A printout from Companies House of the Company filing History within 3 months

CREATED TWO FULL TIME EQUIVALENT POSTS (20 POINTS)Section N:
 A printout of Current Appointment Report
 A printout from Companies House of the Company filing History
 Passport copy for Employees
 Payslips
 FPS report with all Employee Start and leaving Date
 HMRC payment receipts

best regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Looks good. Few additional documents, but don't think it harms anything.

 01 jan 2016- 31 dec-2016 Unaudited Accounts ( money was invested here ) - needs to show ALL shareholders and the value invested.
 Management Accounts from 01Feb-2017 to 31aug-2017 - Optional
 Personal Bank statement for April 2016 - Optional
 Business Bank Statement for April 2016
 A printout of a Companies House filling history showing the address of the registered office in the UK
 Bank Letter confirming business has UK bank account - Optional if you have bank statement
 Confirmation that business is registered for Corporation Tax with HMRC CT 600 2016-2017
 CS01 and SH01 Share certificate - Optional

 HMRC payment receipts - Optional

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Thanks marchnath for your reply,
actually I am sending personal and business for 50,000 investment transaction .. but as in my earlier post it doesn't show my name in business account as it was same bank .. The bank letter will clarify that I made the transaction from personal to business account. thats why april personal/ business account m sending. i know for share capital i dont have to send this but one of my friend was being asked about this question on interview so its better I send it.

I dont want to make things complicated but its jus that question which they asked my friend that.. have to invested 50,000 in business acc already and how? thats making me bit curious . whats your opinion on this.

regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:45 pm

As I mentioned, I don't think it harms as there is not a lot of documents - it is only one month's statement.