ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP delivery

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aloy17
Newly Registered

BRP delivery

Post by Aloy17 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Hey guys,

My application for second half of the five year route was approved on 24/07 and I've received everything back on 29/07, but I'm still waiting on my BRP that seems to be taking longer than it should. I contacted DX by phone and email on Monday two days ago and they are positive that they've got nothing for me yet. I've emailed them again today and I've yet to hear back.
Is anyone going through the same thing or rather went through the same thing?
To be perfectly honest I'm dreading contacting UKVI due to the charge because my call to DX alone cost £10. Should I wait the full 10 working days or do I call them as it's been 7 working days so far and no sign?
I am particularly in a hurry as I need to travel asap.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: BRP delivery

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:22 pm

It can take 7-10 days, sometimes a bit longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aloy17
Newly Registered

Post by Aloy17 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:27 pm

It's actually been 7 working days/10 days in total.

Edit: literally just got a response from DX again and nothing.

Aloy17
Newly Registered

Post by Aloy17 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:52 pm

I reported the card not arriving yesterday as 10 working days elapsed without counting the day of issuing the letter. I got a response today advising the caseworker should contact me so I am waiting.

The letter advises to contact him for further details as well, but also states they won't provide his details either so that's that!

Email also states that caseworker details are on the decision letter, but only his name and signature are provided and nothing else.

I am updating just in case someone is going through the same thing.