ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Team member got ILR on 10 years

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

segunolu88
Angola

Team member got ILR on 10 years

Post by segunolu88 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Please can you advise me on the effects of my extension application when my team member has got his indefinite leave to remain on long residence. Though he is committed to the team, but he is employed on a salary with another company.

He combines the incomes from the employment with the entrepreneur and I am about to extend my entrepreneur visa. Please could this affect my chances during extension and finally when I apply for indefinite in 2 years time.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Team member got ILR on 10 years

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:25 pm

segunolu88 wrote:Please can you advise me on the effects of my extension application when my team member has got his indefinite leave to remain on long residence. Though he is committed to the team, but he is employed on a salary with another company.

He combines the incomes from the employment with the entrepreneur and I am about to extend my entrepreneur visa. Please could this affect my chances during extension and finally when I apply for indefinite in 2 years time.
It should have no impact. Each team members application is evaluated on its own and you have to ensure that all the criteria have been met to get the points necessary
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Team member got ILR on 10 years

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:56 pm

This has been answered many many times on the forum. Your application is a SEPARATE one and is not linked to your team member. You simply can share investment and job creation evidence that is all
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice