ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT Extension - Need advise URGENT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

entpbrao
Newly Registered

ICT Extension - Need advise URGENT

Post by entpbrao » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:00 am

Hi,

I am going for my ICT extn through premium processing as current leave would expire on 3rd Sept 2017. Almost a year and half back, I had applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in UK and the application was refused stating business plan was not viable and availability of funds, refusal was mainly on business related issues. Along with application refuse letter, I was told to leave country though I had valid leave, and I approached a Solicitor and thru them I got my passport back and a CORRECTION letter from Home Office on my visa validity and I continued to stay. I had applied for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur on my personal capacity and has nothing to do with employer.

I am still working for the same employer through whom I came to UK and they are filing a new CoS for extension as required. Would this refusal in any way impact of my current extension?

Please advise.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ICT Extension - Need advise URGENT

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:23 am

No issue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

entpbrao
Newly Registered

Re: ICT Extension - Need advise URGENT

Post by entpbrao » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:27 pm

CR001 wrote:No issue.

Thank you CR001.