ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur team under T1 200K route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZMalik
Newly Registered

Where I am allowed to spend/use 200k under t1 ent?

Post by ZMalik » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi,
I am going to apply for T1 Ent visa under 200k. Can anyone please tell me in which things I can spend 200k under this category. I have a plan to set a restaurant and I want to utilize these funds for the following and please guide me if these would be consider as investment:

1. Buy a property for restaurant
2. Buy furniture and fixture for restaurant
3. Crockery for the restaurnat
4. Decorating the restaurant accordingly
5. Hiring some staff
6. Paying some mortgage for my home
7. Buying some vehicle for my personal use and business use

Thanks to all

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Where I am allowed to spend/use 200k under t1 ent?

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:55 pm

ZMalik wrote:Hi,
I am going to apply for T1 Ent visa under 200k. Can anyone please tell me in which things I can spend 200k under this category. I have a plan to set a restaurant and I want to utilize these funds for the following and please guide me if these would be consider as investment:

1. Buy a property for restaurant
2. Buy furniture and fixture for restaurant
3. Crockery for the restaurnat
4. Decorating the restaurant accordingly
5. Hiring some staff
6. Paying some mortgage for my home
7. Buying some vehicle for my personal use and business use

Thanks to all
Point 6 would be a problem - the rest should be ok. Pt 7 would be on the borderline and you may not get full credit
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ZMalik
Newly Registered

Post by ZMalik » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Thanks marcnath..

Now one thing more I want to ask... is it necessary to dispose 200k in UK Or is it enough if i bring 200k to Uk and dispose some funds in my business and keep some of them into my account...

1 thing more... if i bring 200k to UK and dispose these funds into my business and expenses related.... will i require to give the details of my funds wherever i spend ...

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:58 pm

ZMalik wrote:Thanks marcnath..

Now one thing more I want to ask... is it necessary to dispose 200k in UK Or is it enough if i bring 200k to Uk and dispose some funds in my business and keep some of them into my account...

1 thing more... if i bring 200k to UK and dispose these funds into my business and expenses related.... will i require to give the details of my funds wherever i spend ...

Thanks
You need to have invested 200K or more into your business before your first renewal date. It can't just remain in your personal account.

At the time of renewal, you only will need to submit at least one year's accounts that confirms your investment. But UKVI has the rights to ask for as much information as they think they want.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ZMalik
Newly Registered

Post by ZMalik » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:43 pm

Thanks so much marcnath...

ZMalik
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur team under T1 200K route

Post by ZMalik » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi,
I want to make an entrepreneur team consist of 2 members and apply for T1 Ent visa under 200k rout. Can you please tell me that do my other partner needs to fulfill the following requirements as he is a sleeping partner:
1. Score B1 in Ielts exam
2. Appear into visa interview
3. Enter the UK
3. Participate into business activities

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Entrepreneur team under T1 200K route

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Each member of the team applying for Tier 1 Ent MUST meet the requirements individually and have joint access to the funds.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Entrepreneur team under T1 200K route

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:06 pm

ZMalik wrote:Hi,
I want to make an entrepreneur team consist of 2 members and apply for T1 Ent visa under 200k rout. Can you please tell me that do my other partner needs to fulfill the following requirements as he is a sleeping partner:
1. Score B1 in Ielts exam
2. Appear into visa interview
3. Enter the UK
3. Participate into business activities

Thanks
T1E visas are meant for genuine entrepreneurs.
Both team members must meet all of the criteria on their own. The only thing that they share is investment and job creation.
It is unlikely a sleeping partner will be given a visa