ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need European Visa, my name was in SIS for 6 months.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

miki_so
Newly Registered

I need European Visa, my name was in SIS for 6 months.

Post by miki_so » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:18 pm

Hello I'm an Indian citizen and I have a little complicated case of mine. So please if someone could guide me, it would be really great help.

I had visa refusal for the Netherlands last, then I made appeal against the decision and it also came negative as poland has marked my name in SIS until 9th of this month. I knew that the person in IND had to refuse again because my name was flashing in SIS.

So now I'm planning to apply for visa again, but would it create problem? I never made overstay and it's all problems because stupid bureaucrazy of freakin poland. Or should I try for another country in Schengen?

I'm really hoping for some reply with helpful suggestions.
Thank you.

waqasars

Re: I need European Visa, my name was in SIS for 6 months.

Post by waqasars » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:31 pm

If your name is removed from SIS then you can try your luck again. Did you check with competent authorities that your name was in SIS?

gokulatti
Member of Standing
Norway

Re: I need European Visa, my name was in SIS for 6 months.

Post by gokulatti » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:59 pm

You need to be sure that the SiS information is only until 9th. You can request your sis from poland http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/travel_to_pola ... ction_sis/

Once you are certain its only until 9th and assuming you have rectified the reasons for which you were issued a ban, it should be possible to get a visa from another member state. Make sure your subsequent application has no rooms for any error. Any applications (most cases) made while a SiS ban is active will result in an automatic refusal from any another member state. If you would like to contest the SiS ban then instead of applying for a new application first, you need to apply to lift your existing SiS ban to the country which issued it, Poland in this case.