ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Refused due to gap 3 months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suryapokhara
Newly Registered

ILR Refused due to gap 3 months

Post by suryapokhara » Thu May 19, 2016 10:14 pm

Hi all, Does anyone have any idea about how to go through Appeal process, and what are the chances for success. MY reasson for gap was
applied visa to extened on 30 sep 2010(visa until 15 oct 2010), documents returned as invalid due to i forget to tick the box and returned documents On 05 nov 2010. I applied with the correction on 11 nov 2010 then refused on 03 jan 2011 due to bank satatement that was more than 28 days(because i have used same document to apply again). then applied again cuz there was a option to apply fresh application on 12 jan 2011 then received visa on 9 feb 2011.
HO said there was 3 months gap therefore refused ILR. I know there is some kind of human right on to oppose to HO, cuz human can make mistake and in my case i have responded quickly, I have acted as a legal person .
What are the chances of appeal? and any suggestion to make on hearing date. please.

suryapokhara
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Refused due to gap 3 months

Post by suryapokhara » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:17 pm

Gh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ouflak1

Post by ouflak1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:28 pm

suryapokhara wrote:... refused ILR. I know there is some kind of human right on to oppose to HO, cuz human can make mistake ....
The human right to make a mistake is not a basis on which to appeal a visa refusal.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:33 pm

ouflak1 wrote:
suryapokhara wrote:... refused ILR. I know there is some kind of human right on to oppose to HO, cuz human can make mistake ....
The human right to make a mistake is not a basis on which to appeal a visa refusal.
This question was posted more than a year ago. OP clearly does not wish to continue seeking advice as has asked his post to be deleted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.