ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some help please on Filling NA form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahmedali29

Need some help please on Filling NA form

Post by Ahmedali29 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:41 am

Hi All,

I have my appointment next week with NCS, and I am looking for answers for the following questions please:
1- How do you intend to satisfy the requirement to have sufficient knowledge of language and life in the UK? See pages 12 to 16 in the accompanying Booklet AN.

I have passed my LIUK Test in December 2015 and used it for my ILR which I got it last august 2016, so do I need to tick the following both statements or just one, if so which one? Will it be any issue if I tick both?

(a) I have passed the Life in the UK test and attach confirmation
The test number is xxxxxx

(B) I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement on or after 28th October 2013.

2- 6.17 Declaration
As required by British Nationality (General) (Amendment) (2) Regulations 2014, I confirm that I wish to register my biometric information. Do I need to sign and put the date here too?

3- 7.5 Where I have provided a photocopy of my spouse’s or civil partner’s passport, I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is a complete and full copy of that original document. Because I am single and applying on my own, I just left it and did not it tick, is that okay?

4- 7.7 *I declare that, although I do not meet all of the statutory requirements for naturalisation, I believe that, in view of the following special circumstances, the Home Secretary should treat me as fulfilling those requirements or waive the need in my case to fulfil them. *Delete if not applicable. This is not relevant to me, so do I cross it out my drawing a line throughout all statement?

Thank you in advance for your help. 8)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need some help please on Filling NA form

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 am

1. Select option (B). You will likely still be ask to submit the documents.

2. Complete as required yes.

3. Leave blank then.

4. Cross out 7.7 line by line.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ahmedali29

Post by Ahmedali29 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:42 pm

CR001 wrote:1. Select option (B). You will likely still be ask to submit the documents.

2. Complete as required yes.

3. Leave blank then.

4. Cross out 7.7 line by line.

Thank you so much CR001. I much appreciate your response. Yes, I have the LIUK certificate letter as well as my UK degrees and I will take it with me to NCS appointment.

If I tick option (B) as advised, I do not need to tick "ii. the qualification was taught or researched in the UK or a majority English speaking country" option right?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:00 pm

yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ahmedali29

Post by Ahmedali29 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:34 pm

CR001 wrote:yes
Thank you CR001. Your advice are highly appreciated.